📺Late Night Watch-Along📺 Constantine S1 E4! Saturday, June 1st, @9:30pm PT/11:30pm CT/12:30am ET

THIS WEEK: I don’t know! I missed last week’s episode! Let’s step into the unknown…together!

If this is your first Watch-Along, here’s how it works, squire: on Saturday, June 1st, queue up Constantine SEASON 1, EPISODE 4 on whatever device you use to watch DC Universe streaming content, and the moment your clock strikes 9:30pm PST/12:30am EST, UNLEASH HECK by pressing play! Then watch it unfold with your fellow members and comment with us, live, here in this very thread!

If you have any questions, just ask! If you have any complaints, just write them on a small piece of paper, tie that piece of paper to a squirrel, and mail me a bunch of nuts!

Everyone is welcome! So come! Watch! Chit! Chat! Be therrrrrrre!

8 Likes

We’re trying something new this week, starting a half hour earlier. Some folks expressed the desire to go an hour earlier (and an hour later – sorry, @Vroom!), but the member who inspired the LNWAL in the first place could only go 30 minutes earlier, so here we are! Hopefully it works out. If not, we’ll adjust. And I haven’t forgotten the Batman plan, @HubCityQuestion!

As for this week’s graphic, I actually edited the hand puppets in. Seamless, I know! But approximately thousands of people gave me positive feedback about last week’s graphic, so I deduced that people like to see John Constantine holding things, and I am a crowd pleaser.

3 Likes

John with puppets totally looks like something that would happen on Legends on Tomorrow.

3 Likes

I bet they’d be silly puppets on Legends of Tomorrow, though. Less scary than these.

2 Likes

I’m in! See ya at showtime

3 Likes

I love this. I’m gonna try to join.

2 Likes

Yayyy @JLWWSM and @HurricaneDaddy!

@dogwelder9, in my experience watch-alongers have usually already seen the things we watch-along with, so we can afford to divide our attention. That’s one reason I like them so much, because it gives things I’ve seen before new life!

3 Likes

I’m planning to be here!!!

2 Likes

Hand puppets! Whoopy!

2 Likes

Wooooohoo! Less than 12 HOURS til showtime, people! This is not a drill!

2 Likes

Hope everyone is ready to watch tonight!!!

3 Likes

Because it’s just SIX SHORT HOURS AWAY! If you plan to eat pot roast while you watch, get that baby started!

3 Likes

I’m vegetarian so no pot roast here…

2 Likes

Me too! I tried to grow a tofurky in six hours but it’s not going well

1 Like

Still plenty of time to make some nice soda bread and colcannon, if you want some Irish food to go with our favorite Irish spellcaster. :slight_smile: All vegetarian-friendly, too!

2 Likes

I’ll be here just before showtime - looking forward to it!

2 Likes

Seeya then, @JL!

@Zatanna colcannon looks really good. I’m gonna have to try making that.

2 Likes

Would be hard to prepare anything at work. But if you learn how to grow a tofurkey, lemme know. It would save me a fortune. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::joy::sunglasses::heart_eyes_cat::pray:

3 Likes

You have time to make TEN SIX-MINUTE EGGS ONE AT A TIME! I mean, if you already have water boiling. I’m sorry, I forgot to remind everyone to boil water. I’m sorry. I’m bad at this. Sorry.

3 Likes

Just over 30 minutes

1 Like