đź“şLate Night Watch-Alongđź“ş Constantine S1 E3! Saturday, May 25th, @10pm PT/1am ET

THIS WEEK: John and Zed hit the road to [PLOT SYNOPSIS HERE]! [REALLY GOOD JOKE HERE]! [COMPELLING INSIGHT HERE]. [ANOTHER GOOD JOKE]. So join us!

If this is your first Watch-Along, here’s how it works, squire: on Saturday, May 25th, queue up Constantine SEASON 1, EPISODE 3 on whatever device you use to watch DC Universe streaming content, and the moment your clock strikes the 10pm PST/1am EST hour, UNLEASH HECK by pressing play! Then watch it unfold with your fellow members and comment with us, live, here in this very thread!

If you have any questions, just ask! If you have any complaints, just call 1-800-BUTTERBALL! Everyone is welcome! So come! Watch! Chit! Chat! Be therrrrrrre!

constantine-s1e7.png

6 Likes

Nobody steal my really good graphic.

4 Likes

I want that graphic.

2 Likes

ok Behemoth.Ravenlord can steal it but nobody else

1 Like

I’ll be there!

3 Likes

Literally, I saw and was like, “That is cool.” I said it out loud and my unspecific relative (because I don’t want you guys to know that I live with my mom) asked, “What are you looking at?” I said, “Constantine.” Then I was subsequently insulted for my interest in DC and discussing it with people online.

2 Likes

I’m there!

BTW, I love the graphic!!

3 Likes

Well, in that case your unspecified relative can’t even LOOK at my really good graphic from a distance closer than 15 feet!

4 Likes

Ok, everyone can steal my graphic. But that’s my final offer!

3 Likes

Don’t call 1-800-BUTTERBALL, call the number on the business card.

constantine.png

3 Likes

Im scared to call that number.

2 Likes

But…I want to call 1-800-Butterball. Joyce is the voice that makes everything noice!

@biff_pow I love your picture. Looks like John came out of the woods to say “Guess what I found in the woods ya tossers!”

4 Likes

I plan on returning…

4 Likes

My original idea was to use a graphic in which Constantine revealed his California Raisins palm tattoo, but decided it was a little too cerebral and avant-garde.

nbc-constantine-tv-s-constantine-pilot-satisfies-where-movie-fel.png

4 Likes

“I heard it to the grapevine!”

3 Likes

Y’all ready for Constantine on Saturday, I might try to stay up that late. But I make no guarantees.

2 Likes

Sharpen your candles! Wash your chalk! Dehumidify your grimoires! Tonight’s the night!

4 Likes

Biff, why did I get a Katy Perry song stuck in my head at that post?

1 Like

Because I’m so charismatic and appeal to millions, probly

2 Likes

I’m going to try to make it to this, but if I don’t, go on without me! Sorry for flaking out!

3 Likes