📺Late Night Watch-Along📺 Constantine S1 E2! Saturday, May 18th, @10pm PT/1am ET

So, where were we, Constantine fans? Liv left for another series, Chas died some, John’s hands are on fire, Manny does not have an underbite, and some nerd is drawing fan art. What’s next? Let’s find out!

If this is your first Watch-Along, here’s how it works, squire: on Saturday, May 18th, queue up Constantine SEASON 1, EPISODE 2 on whatever device you use to watch DC Universe streaming content, and the moment your clock strikes the 10pm PST/1am EST hour, UNLEASH HECK by pressing play! Then watch it unfold with your fellow members and comment with us, live, here in this very thread!

If you have any questions, just ask! If you have any complaints, just tear a sheet of paper into tiny pieces and eat them one by one!

Everyone is welcome! So come! Watch! Chit! Chat! Be therrrrrrre!

Constantine-no-smoking.png

7 Likes

BONUS while I was looking for a graphic for this, I found a different version of the photo I used that’s pretty interesting. Enjoy!

And I apologize, @HubCityQuestion, but I can’t find the two episodes of Batman you suggested for a late-night WAL! If you tell me again, I’ll keep track this time.

1 Like

Sure! Here’s my double feature:

Batman: The Animated Series, “I Am the Night”

The New Batman Adventures, “Girl’s Nite Out”

2 Likes

Yay! Round two!!! Thanks @biff_pow

2 Likes

Thanks, @HCQ!

Yay! I hope to see you there, @JL!

3 Likes

I’ll be there until my internet connection decides I’m having too much fun!

3 Likes

I’ll try to be here again!!!

2 Likes

Hooray! Surely I can stay up late this time! I so love Constantine! I did get the experience of the actor that plays Constantine accidentally brush up against me as he crossed the Chicago Comic Con floor last year. Yep! Added that to top highlights of my life. It was awesome! Let’s do this thing on Saturday Night (yeah, it’s alright🎶)

2 Likes

I’ll be happy to see you all!

@toonatonian, are you sure he wasn’t pickpocketing you? Better be sure your holy relics and soul and stuff are all there.

1 Like

And don’t anybody forget @Behemoth.Ravenlord has a WAL of Batman: Bad Blood earlier Saturday, so don’t sweat it if you’re WALed out and don’t make it to Constantine. I’d miss anyone who didn’t show up, but as I have shown, I WILL do it by myself!

2 Likes

Same goes for Constantine, if y’all would rather do that, I am perfectly fine with that.

2 Likes

I’m planning to attend both Watch-alongs!

5 Likes

3 hours!

2 Likes

I’m gonna cheat and take a nap!

2 Likes

25 minutes!

1 Like

12 minutes!

2 Likes

540 seconds!

Almost time!

1 Like