đź“şLate Night Watch-Alongđź“ş Constantine S1 E13! Saturday, August 3rd, @9:30pm PT/10:30pm MT/11:30pm CT/12:30am ET

LAST WEEK: Zed had a TUMOR. Manny had a SEX. John Shanghai’d MANNY. Is the term “Shanghai’d” RACIST? Only your barber knows FOR SURE!

If this is your first Watch-Along, here’s how it works, squire: on Saturday, August 3rd, queue up Constantine SEASON 1, EPISODE 13 on whatever device you use to watch DC Universe streaming content, and the moment your clock strikes 9:30pm PST/12:30am EST, press play! Then watch it unfold with your fellow members and comment with us, live, here in this very thread!

If you have any questions, just ask! If you have any complaints, just whistle, and I’ll come to you, my lad! P.S. I’m a ghost

Everyone is welcome! So come! Watch! Chit! Chat! Be therrrrrrre!

constantune.png

7 Likes

This is the last episode, but not the final story. Around the time of Constantine’s appearance on Arrow, Daniel Cerone the executive producer of Constantine tweeted a link for the unproduced episode 14 “Final Girl”. The tweet has long since been deleted, but you can still find the script link if you know where to look.

https://comicbook.com/2015/10/30/constantine-episode-14-script-released-by-ep/

You’re welcome.

1 Like

We made it to the final episode - I’m there!
Constanteam!

3 Likes

Always knew John rocked a pipe.

3 Likes

2 days to the conclusion of… Constantine, Season 1

3 Likes

Happy to say the internet is restored at the casa de addict and I plan to be here for the conclusion Saturday night. Too many finales this week, iZombie, Swamp Thing, and Constantine. I may have to cry all day Sunday…

4 Likes

THIS IS IT

THE LAST EPISODE

YOUR LAST CHANCE TO WATCH it at this specific time on this specific date

YOUR LAST CHANCE TO JOIN THE CONSTANTEAM unless you say you want to later

When future generations ask you where you were when :tv:Late Night Watch-Along​:tv: Constantine S1 E13! Saturday, August 3rd, @9:30pm PT/10:30pm MT/11:30pm CT/12:30am ET happened, will YOU have a good answer?

3 Likes

Keep missing these… & I LOVE Constantine & super digging the Constanteam theme! Maybe I make it for the finale… :woman_superhero:

2 Likes

I’ll be coming back for this one! (If I don’t accidentally fall asleep first)

3 Likes

Toon and Hub, take a power nap this afternoon and be ready. We would greatly enjoy both of you making it to the finale!!!

3 Likes

I’LL KEEP TYPING LIKE THIS TO HELP YOU STAY AWAKE

3 Likes

LESS THAN 5 HOURS

GRAMMATICALLY I THINK IT SHOULD BE “FEWER” BUT I’M BEING CASUAL

2 Likes

looks at clock

Just over 2 hours to go!

3 Likes

In honor of this amazing Constanteam and a special thanks to biffy poo
(if I knew how to put all these pics in a video with this song I so would have:)

constantune.png

3 Likes

…

…

Constantine-no-smoking.png

3 Likes

…

constantine-s1e7.png

3 Likes

…

3 Likes

…