đź“şLate Night Watch-Alongđź“ş Constantine S1 E10! Saturday, July 13th, @9:30pm PT/10:30pm MT/11:30pm CT/12:30am ET

LAST WEEK: John slobbered! I mean a lot! Like Hooch! Zed stole the large baby’s van! I made a great joke! The scene was lit green, right? And oh yeah John was possessed. Anyway, I said, “it’s not easy being green!” Everyone laughed! It was great! Pedro was in jail.

If this is your first Watch-Along, here’s how it works, squire: on Saturday, July 13th, queue up Constantine SEASON 1, EPISODE 10 on whatever device you use to watch DC Universe streaming content, and the moment your clock strikes 9:30pm PST/12:30am EST, press play! Then watch it unfold with your fellow members and comment with us, live, here in this very thread!

If you have any questions, just ask! If you have any complaints, just ask a question!

Everyone is welcome! So come! Watch! Chit! Chat! Be therrrrrrre!

5 Likes

John found a hidden stockpile of 90’s Looney Tunes “gangsta” t-shirts!

Those were mystifyingly popular when I was in 5th and 6th grade. I thought they were stupid.

John makes his look good though. raises a pint of Soder Lookin’ good Hart!

3 Likes

oh wow i didn’t even notice his shirt

1 Like

Ah Vroom. The star of the pregame shows WHO NEVER ACTUALLY PLAYS.

crosses arms and taps one foot in doorway

3 Likes

@Misfit taps foot back

9:30 on Saturday nights isn’t a convenient time for me. Bump it up to 11:00 and we’re talking turkey.

taps foot once more :wink:

2 Likes

I always figured John would’ve been more of a fan of Taz or Speedy.

4 Likes

@Beagle! I hope you join us sometime!

IIRC, canonically he’s a Tweety fan because he and Tweety both talk funny

2 Likes

Oh Beagle yes join in my Pokemon friend!

3 Likes

Vroom, 11 Pacific would be 2 Eastern and that gets a little rough for others. I can do it, but I think most can’t do any later than we have. Hopefully your schedule will clear up and allow you to join in.

3 Likes

Constanteam unite!!!

3 Likes

Constanteam is accepting new members!

1 Like

I can’t believe there are only 4 episodes left. I’m planning to be there, as always!

2 Likes

I always mean to join the fun but either something comes up or I forget. Hopefully I’ll be able to make it for at least one of these last episodes.

3 Likes

:sparkling_heart: !

2 Likes

Tie a string around your finger b Beagle…

3 Likes

I haven’t seen any of the remaining episodes. I’m afraid my graphics are going to become less relevant to the story.

2 Likes

Go watch them now and prepare…

2 Likes

@Biff_pow

As long as it’s Matt Ryan, you’re good!

3 Likes

@biff_pow Your graphical workmanship is a national treasure good sir.

4 Likes

Thank you, @Vroom. I’ll try not to let the nation down

4 Likes