šŸ“ŗLate Night Watch-AlongšŸ“ŗ Constantine S1 E1! Saturday, May 11th, @10pm PT/1am ET

Hey! What are you doing up at this UNGODLY (foreshadowing) hour? Looking for something to watch, and someone to talk about it with? Well, speak of the DEVIL (:wink:)! SUMMON (:japanese_ogre:) your friends, DARN (:point_left:) your socks, and mix your boiled egg yolks with mustard and sprinkle with PAPRIKA (:metal:)! Weā€™re watchinā€™ CONSTANTINE!

If this is your first Watch-Along, hereā€™s how it works: on Saturday, May 11th, queue up Constantine SEASON 1, EPISODE 1 on whatever device you use to watch DC Universe streaming content, and the moment your clock strikes the 10pm PST/1am EST hour, UNLEASH HECK by pressing play! Then watch it unfold with your fellow members and comment with us, live, here in this very thread!

If you have any questions, just ask! If you have any complaints, just tell your cat!

Everyone is welcome! So come! Watch! Chit! Chat! Be therrrrrrre!

(Thanks to @movieaddict, @Vroom, and @HubCityQuestion!)

5 Likes

Coulda been worse

1 Like

Constantine at the Witching Hour?

2 Likes

Weā€™re gonna give it a shot! You usually a night owl, Misfit?

1 Like

Will there be cake?

DEVILā€™S FOOD cake? No.

2 Likes

Iā€™ll try to be here. I loved the Constantine show.

2 Likes

Pasta? Pepsi? Pocky? Punch?

3 Likes

I hope you can, @Beagle!

@Vroom is this a spell? Are you trying to enchant me with a junk food incantation? MODS

4 Likes

Now I just have to remember Saturday night. Gonna be watching Lucifer this week, but hope to be done before this eventā€¦

2 Likes

Hope you can make it, @movieaddict!

1 Like

@biff_pow Pasta, Pepsi, Pocky and Punch! Munch, munch, munch! Let the pounds grow while you see your increasing weight on the scale and say ā€œOh no!ā€ Mwa-ha-ha!

shakes his head and clears his throat

What were we talking about? The filmography of John Cassavetes? Whether the ā€œCan you hear me now?ā€ guy made the right choice to jump ship to Sprint? Whether Uncle Joey or Uncle Jesse was the best uncle on Full House (Cut! It! Out! Itā€™s Jesse of course)?

Oh yeah! The late night WAL. Dude, Iā€™m totes there. Like foā€™ shoā€¦yo.

=)

2 Likes

Iā€™m really hoping to make this one! I put it on my calendar.

2 Likes

I hope you can, @JL!

2 Likes

Bif_pow, if you say their name three times quickly the mods magically appear

4 Likes

Would you guys stop trying to trick me into practicing black magic! Sheesh!

3 Likes

Come now, @Don-El and @biff_pow. You know Iā€™m summoned by the mention of black magic. Someone has to clean up the mess that leaves behind.

5 Likes

Iā€™m scared

4 Likes

24 HOURS, YOU, with all due respect, TOLLY WODGERS

Look at how Constantineā€™s looking up at my post so lovingly!

5 Likes

Hereā€™s a suggestion for a late night double feature some time in the future.

1 AM:
Batman: The Animated Series, ā€œI Am the Nightā€

1:30 AM:
The New Batman Adventures, ā€œGirlā€™s Nite Outā€

3 Likes