đź“ş Late Night Watch Along--Birds of Prey, episode 7, Split--Saturday September 28, 9:30pm Pacific, 12:30am Eastern đź“ş

Everyone is welcome to join us for another Nerds of Prey spectacular!!! Will the “will they won’t they” tension finally get to Reese and Helena? Will Barbara and Wade get in on in mere seconds again? Will Dinah ever stop whining? Tune in to find out…

6 Likes

I finished the series today…i couldn’t wait lol on to Constantine!

3 Likes

You are more than welcome to rejoin us and watch along. Enjoyed your input this past Saturday.

3 Likes

Totally feel asleep last saturday :frowning:
Sets alarm
Will be here this week :slight_smile:

3 Likes

You were missed, Aquamon, looking forward to having you join us this week…

4 Likes

Dinah reminds me of this

1 Like

Spot on, biff_pow…

2 Likes

I guess bif would rather hunt with Helena.

2 Likes

Its a great show honestly, its a bit poorly written, but i can tell a lot of the new shows (arrow, supergirl, flash) got they’re ideas of a team and base of operations from this show. I felt like this is one of the super hero shows that started it all, besides smallville. Also who doesn’t love seeing helena with her cut off shirts every episode?

2 Likes

Lexcorp, did you notice the 2 episodes that were recycled on Smallville (water man and aging baby)?

2 Likes

I remembered the aging baby. I don’t remember the water smallville episode.

1 Like

Tori Spelling was a water character on Smallville.

3 Likes

The halfway mark of the epic event series!

1 Like

This week I reviewed Emergence and the Jim Cornette IDW comic, Behind the Curtain. Hope you can listen: https://anchor.fm/chris-h79/episodes/Episode-6-e5irij

2 Likes

It appears Ashley Scott will be Huntress on Crisis on Infinite Earths as well, my fellow Nerds of Prey…

4 Likes

I cannot believe Ashley Scott will be in the Arrowverse Crisis on Infinite Earths!

2 Likes

Is she really? I hope she wears a cut off shirt at least once haha

2 Likes

She was definitely confirmed, Lexcorp…

2 Likes

We haven’t done a countdown this week? How will anyone know how much time they have to nap and get snacks?

2 Likes

21 hours, BTW

2 Likes