đź“ş Late Night Watch Along--Birds of Prey episode 4, Saturday night, 7 September, 2019, 9:30pm Pacific, 12:30am Eastern đź“ş

Everyone is welcome to join us for the 2nd episode of BoP that loaned the story to Smallville. Who did it better? You’ll have to tune in and decide…

4 Likes

And, if anyone still wants to do a late late night watch along, let me know. I am good to start as late as 2am Eastern…

2 Likes

What did you have in mind?

2 Likes

I know there was a mention of midnight Pacific, but the latest I could do is 2am Eastern, 11Pacific. Maybe on Friday nights…

1 Like

I am available time wise (i am eastern), but only on weekends

1 Like

Anybody have any good snack ideas? I usually eat before the watch along, but might snack this week…

2 Likes

Injury

1 Like

What do you mean by “injury,” bigbane3218.79895?

3 Likes

Smallville’s Black Canary was the most comic accurate depiction of the live-action character, so I’d have to go with Smallville. I love Arrow but look at how they’ve butchered the Black Canary.

2 Likes

I don’t know, I think Lori Loughlin did a great Canary, but I admit I’m not overly familiar with the comic depiction…

2 Likes

I’ve been on a nacho tear, but injuries sound pretty tasty

1 Like

I’m missing something LOL

2 Likes

Did you know that between Birds of Prey, Smallville, and Arrow there are at least 7 Canaries?

3 Likes

Which is your favorite, MisfitH?

2 Likes

Less than 12 hours away

3 Likes

6 hours, this is not a drill

2 Likes

32 minutes, time to prepare your snacks…

1 Like

32ish? minutes

1 Like

Time is relative, AntLeon

1 Like

and gravity is a killer

1 Like