📺 Late Night Watch Along--Birds of Prey episode 3--Saturday night August 31,2019 at 9:30pm Pacific /12:30am Eastern 📺

This week we see metas being killed by their own powers. How is that even possible??? Only 1 way to find out, tune in to the watch along…

6 Likes

It’s a mystery–

2 Likes

You have plenty of time to rest before Saturday night, start planning now!!! Hope to see everyone this week!!!

2 Likes

I’m sorry I haven’t been making it! I gotta sleep when I can and that’s been overlapping with the LNWA. Maybe this week!

1 Like

You’ve been missed, biff_pow

2 Likes

60 hours away. Get ready now!!!

3 Likes

59 hours! Put your popcorn in the microwave! Don’t start it yet!

1 Like

Or, if you prefer, go buy some chips, but don’t open the bag, because I betcha can’t eat just 1…

2 Likes

so how long to go is it now?

3 Likes

We are right at 36 hours away!!! Can you feel the excitement? Is it just overwhelming you with joy?

3 Likes

excitement barf

1 Like

Oh crud I need to watch episode 2 to catch up! Homework!

1 Like

You have JUST over 24 hours to watch that 1 hour (42 minutes) of television, biff_pow, yo better hurry up!!!

2 Likes

I’m ready! It’s a lot better than I expected. Everyone’s hair is extremely 2002.

1 Like

Did you notice the Maroon 5 song?

2 Likes

12 hours to go, get your power naps in, buy your snacks, prepare for the mystery, drama, action, and intrigue of the next Birds episode!!!

3 Likes

I did notice it! Made me feel old! Wooooo!

1 Like

Just over 4 hours!!! I can hardly contain my excitement!!! I might explode before we get there. If I do, was nice knowing y’all!!! :see_no_evil::hear_no_evil::speak_no_evil::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye::clown_face::smile:

2 Likes

I’ll save you! falls asleep

2 Likes

Biff_pow, hahaha

2 Likes