📺 Late Night Watch Along--Birds of Prey episode 2 "Slick"📺 24 August, 2019, 9:30pm Pacific, 12:30am Eastern 📺

Another great watch along is upon us. Hope to see everyone back and new guests as well. This is the first episode that loaned a storyline to Smallville as a water person gives the Birds trouble. What will happen? Who will get the wettest? Enquiring minds want to know, and will tune in to find out…

5 Likes

Start planning your power naps now!!! Look forward to seeing everyone this week!!!

3 Likes

@Vroom, I’d be up for a late late night watch along. Would be available either Friday or Saturday at 2am Eastern if you want to see about a 2nd watch along. Just an idea.

2 Likes

I watched the first episode a couple months ago, but I’ve never seen any more! I’m comin’ in fresh as a baby!

1 Like

Looking forward to your input, biff_pow

2 Likes

But will the naked models follow bif?

2 Likes

We can only hope, MisfitH

2 Likes

We made it into the upcoming events section!!! Never noticed it before, but it feels like a win to me. :heart_eyes_cat::clown_face::smile::see_no_evil::hear_no_evil::speak_no_evil:

4 Likes

Hope to see everyone tomorrow night. Meanwhile, I have started a podcast of my own. Wish me luck that it takes off.

3 Likes

i’ve been looking forward to this. only a call from work can ruin things (i work nights).

2 Likes

Hope you don’t get that call, Ant

2 Likes

I’m so jealous of Misfit for coining Nerds of Prey, I’m seething

2 Likes

I guess it’s hate on Misfit week…

2 Likes

Who else is hating on you? I’ll kill their thread where it stands!

1 Like

…Aquamon called me a badguy…

2 Likes

biff_pow once again reveals his power to kill threads. Better stay on his good side and pay up the protection money.

2 Likes

I’m not the only thread killer? sighOfRelief.wav

3 Likes

kill em all, let Pretty.Poison.Bombshell sort em out

1 Like

I’m looking forward to hanging out with the NerdsofPrey tonight!

See ya’ soon.

5 Likes

PPB should join the artists formally known as the Constanteam.

5 Likes