Last thing that made you cry?

Everyone cries at a film, TV series or something else once in a while. What is the last thing that made you cry?

(this is pretty short but I’m tired ok?)

2 Likes

The Lady Gaga, Bradley Cooper movie, A Star Is Born. I wont spoil it, but yeah that movie is deep!

1 Like

In FAIRYTAIL when future Lucy died…:sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sob::sneezing_face::sneezing_face::sneezing_face::sneezing_face::sneezing_face::sneezing_face::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:

last time real tears, Carrie Fisher died

little bit misty-eyed this week, Cicada’s backstory on the Flash … deadbeat single guy comes to love both himself and his niece, an impromptu family born and ended in tragedy

When Stan Lee died

2 Likes

When Prince died.

I was really sad about Carrie Fisher, I still am. But I had actual tears almost immediately when I heard about Prince.

Just now

A cartoon of the clouds. An old war airplane. President Bush, standing erect. No wheel chair needed any more. A white haired woman and a small child standing next to him. The woman, of course, is his wife. The young girl is his daughter who died when she was three years old, of leukaemia.

The dialogue box above Barbara Bush’s head. “We waited for you.”

1 Like

A couple of months ago when my dog got cancer, a tumor and an uterus infection. She needed an emergency operation

2 Likes

Cat Stevens’ song Cats in the Cradle & Neil Young’s Old Man song.

1 Like

Real tears was Stan Lee :broken_heart:
Over a movie? I cry everytime we watch Suicide Squad and Harley loses Joker to what she thinks is his death. Lol. It’s more of a feeling that personally thing tho. :woman_shrugging:

1 Like

Dan Fogelberg Song Toast to Innocence Same Old
Long. Syne.

2 Likes

Bob Ross

Reading most of the comments made in this forum usually does the trick

DCSHG 521 Fortress of Solidarity

Kara having lost everyone and trying to celebrate Christmas.

ace’s death next to batman