Last Chance Watchalong 22 Dec 3PM EST: Justice League vs Teen Titans

Xmas Eve Eve Eve may never be the same! Or it will always be the same until we watch: Two teams. One epic battle. … With loyalties on the line and lives in the balance, the super hero showdown will pit Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman and Cyborg against the likes of Beast Boy, Starfire, Blue Beetle and Nightwing. Only true teamwork will end the threat.

The Movie

This Watchalong more or less assumes this is probably not your first watchalong; however, a first-timer could show and we were all noobs once therefore if you have DCU subscription you are cordially invited.

Watchalongs are best experienced with two devices: one to watch (laptop, PC, TV) queued to play at 3 o’clock and one to comment (phone, laptop, tablet) in this very thread.

The countdown begins: 1 day, 5 hours, 30 minutes

1 Like

Won’t be able to make it for this one, sadly (darn work), but hope you guys enjoy, I really like this movie. :slight_smile:

1 Like

May work go by quick and be largely uneventful.

2 Likes

I’m gonna try to be here. I’m making dinner and it might take me out of the watch along. Regardless, I hope it’s a great turnout for you!!! I know I won’t make the 8pm show though :sleepy:

You could always jump in based on time, assuming it works out. If you can’t make the 8:00, i take it you won’t be able to make the 2nd feature at 9:25pm eastern, according to my calculations?

1 Like

Probably won’t make either evening show

20 minutes!

2 Likes

I’m gonna be here

Nice!

1 Like

Never seen this movie before! I’ll be here!

1 Like

Welcome @HubCityQuestion!

1 Like

less than eight (8) minutes

1 Like

Where’s the guest of honor? less than 5 minutes!

1 Like

I have it up and loading!

1 Like

So close you can taste it

Go says my 2nd device

1 Like

Here we go!

1 Like

Always love to see the Hall of Justice

Man, I do not like that New 52 era DC logo.

1 Like

Obligatory social media reference

1 Like