LAST CHANCE WATCH-ALONG, 11/30 4:00 PM PST/7:00 PM EST: The Batman vs. Dracula

It’s the last day of the month, which means it’s time for us to say our farewells to some of the media which will be rotated out of the DC Universe library. This week, with Halloween Season in the rearview mirror, we bid goodbye to THE BATMAN VS. DRACULA, the 2005 tie-in. Join us for one last turn of terror where the World’s Greatest Detective tackles the World’s Deadliest Vampire!

Here are the rules, for the uninitiated:

1. Make sure you have a DC Universe account to watch the movie!
  2. Since the movie will be delisted soon, try to search for it manually. It may not be on the Movies page anymore!
  3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the stroke of the hour.
  4. For best results, have two devices with DC Universe cued up: one for watching, and one for commenting here!
  5. If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute- For example, if it’s 8:15 pm EST, then we are 15 minutes into the show. Or, just check with us in the comments and we’ll happily let you know what we’re watching.

I know this is last minute notice (typical), but if at least ONE of you RSVPs, I’ll be here to join you!

3 Likes

I think i can make this. I was hoping to watch this, but the watch along means i won’t have to watch it alone. sweet!

1 Like

I would like to make it, we’ll see how the day goes. Thanks for doing this!

1 Like

As of right now, I plan to be in attendance.

3 Likes

Sadly I wont be off work til 7.00pm but still watch it

Just under 90 minutes to go! Join us won’t you?

1 Like

I’m home, thanks for the reminder on Discord, and will be there in 25!

1 Like

Can you believe it’s been a month since the last BatDrac watchalong? I hope it’ll come back in time for next Halloween!

1 Like

8 min…all queued on Roku / 56 in TV! Hope it’s not too scary

2 Likes

1 min

1 Like

Here we gooooo!

go time

I miss the old WB logo.

1 Like

“It’s go time!”

1 Like

Watching this in glorious 1080p for the first time!

spoooky violins

“Die, monster! You don’t belong in this world!”

“What a terrible night for a curse”

“Other Castlevania quotes”