**LAST CHANCE WATCH-ALONG, 10/30 8:00 PM EST: Batman & Mr. Freeze: SubZero**

On November 1st, Batman & Mr. Freeze: SubZero will be rotated out of our cinematic library… which means it’s time for our monthly LAST CHANCE WATCH-ALONG! Join me right here at 8:00 PM EST on October 30th for one final misadventure with Mister Freeze.

Here are the rules, as copied from a moderator far more eloquent than I:

1. CAN’T WIN IF YOU DON’T PLAY – You must have a subscription to DC Universe to access TITANS.
  2. DUAL-WIELDING – Watch-Alongs are best experienced on two devices; Your phone for comments, and your big screen for viewing.
  3. 2, 1 LET’S JAM – Have your clicking finger on the “play” button and ready for action- we’ll be starting at the stroke of the hour.
  4. A WRINKLE IN TIME – If you get lost in the time, you can calculate where the audience is by checking the minute- For example, if it’s 8:15 pm EST, then we are 15 minutes into the show. Or, just check with us in the comments and we’ll happily let you know what we’re watching.

Want to get prepped before the big show? Here’s some optional pre-game viewing:

“Heart of Ice”

“Deep Freeze”

Either way, I hope to see you here!

8 Likes

I still have never seen this one

2 Likes

Then I hope you can join us!

1 Like

I’ll put this one on my calendar!

2 Likes

You know I love these watch-alongs and discussing it with others. Count me in.

2 Likes

@Son.of.Robin, you were the STAR of that Gotham by Gaslight watchalong! Not sure if you watched Friday’s DC Daily ep, but they couldn’t stop talking about you. It’ll be great to have you back for this one!

2 Likes

Just over 13 hours to showtime!

2 Likes

I think you will enjoy this.

1 Like

8 hours to go!

2 Likes

@JeepersItsTheJamags @Aquamon @Jay_Kay Are you Bats fans possibly joining? @BestBeastBoy how about you?

2 Likes

@Pretty.Poison.Bombshell @MisfitH @nu52 @Nathan.Payson

3 Likes

Sounds chilly

3 Likes

I’ll do my very best to pop in! :ice_cube:

5 Likes

I’d love to, but I don’t think I’ll be able to get online in time.

1 Like

Thanks for the support, @Don-El! You’re a good Kryptonian.

3 hours to showtime!

2 Likes

This looks scary, the more watching the safer I’ll be, lol.

2 Likes

Can’t Don (college apps)

2 Likes

One hour to freezetime, people!

3 Likes

20, minutes to showtime!

3 Likes