Last Chance - Expires 10/22:
The Death of Superman
Tales of the New Teen Titans Issues 1-4
The New Teen Titans Vol. 4

New to DC Universe - Adding 10/23- 11/05:
The Long Halloween

6 Likes

Woohoo! The Long Halloween :slight_smile:

Not enough time to read New Teen Titans, and now not enough time to finish Death of Superman either, as I was rushing to try and get New Teen Titans finished but failed. Ugh.

7 Likes

Just to reiterate, I would have loved to have read The New Teen Titans, but I, like many others, did not have time to do so. Please, DC overlords, reconsider these hyper condensed timelines. If it’s more money you seek, offer a more robust library of comics (something like what your number one competitor has) and I will give you more money each month. Many others have said the same. To be clear, this is money you are leaving on the table, because there are just some books that some people won’t go out and buy on their own, but those same people would be willing to pay for a service where they could read those books, develop an affinity for them, and then go out and buy other books featuring the characters and world. This is a kind of demand that you are currently not fulfilling, whereas you have the supply right in front of you.

8 Likes

So you’re removing dozens of comics just to add 13? At that rate of diminishing returns there’ll be no comics left in 15 months.

Even from a curated perspective this makes no sense. You’re removing Death of Superman but leaving up Funeral for a Friend and Reign of the Supermen? So someone who signs up next week will only get part of the story? Why is that blatant cash grab celebrated by the mods here?

5 Likes

Thank you for putting a date in the title!

3 Likes

@knightnorth They’re removing Reign and Funeral, too. They’re considered part of Death. This removal date was announced before Death of Superman was added to the site. But still, I agree with the spirit of your feedback.

3 Likes

The Long Halloween was great.

I would also like to thank the mods for the dates in the thread title. That helps a lot.

1 Like

@bneyed that’s even worse. That’s like 45 comics in twenty-some days. What does the average person read, 5-10 comics a month. If someone wanted to read 1 comic to their kid a night they couldn’t do it. You gotta keep them up late and teach them how to grind on a deadline. I just can’t understand that is the planned structure of this app and we’re just supposed to accept that.

7 Likes

Why do the comics rotate out at all, especially when the selection is slim to begin with? I really love this service, but it’s things like this that make me question how long I’ll stay subscribed. Is this the ongoing plan with the comics?

7 Likes

Woohooo! You keep doing it. Do you how many thing you taking out. Superman rotation. The Teen Titans Rotation. How the heck will you expect someone to read all that in that time. You are laughing in our faces. If it wasn’t for a couple of characters you have guys that we love we were over there in the Unlimited that is a real functioning and enjoyable service.
You can keep you “giveaways” put up a real library for my $75 sake.

8 Likes

I’m pretty upset over this. I had NTT #16-20 downloaded and BOOM, they are gone :rage:. I give up!! This is absurd BS!!!

7 Likes

Do you people understand we all have the ability to read all the comics old and new for FREE? We would rather kick the $$ your way to support what we love but I’m starting to feel ripped off by this service. Luckily I didn’t fall for the pre order stunt and went with monthly so I can opt out at any time. Change better be a coming!!!

8 Likes

They gonna end up banning me from this community cuz Im so close to send someone many places, man.

1 Like

And now I go over to the news section and see this article by Joe McCabe acting as though we should be excited about this crap. Boy, you people at DC must walk around with your eyes closed and fingers in your ears.

6 Likes

You gotta be a really fast little boy to read all those comic in the time given while you also binge watch the poor movies and tv selection. Aint no respect anymore with the pace of the people. The right to admire the art in the comics? Why you treating beautiful and ageless art as some crappy Arrowverse content? Nothing of what we interpreted from what you said in your app trailer.
I has to be that is WB and not DC managing this app. Even though we know is not in selling the strong skill of DC.

5 Likes

Which exactly is New Teen Titans Volume 4?

Never mind I found it. Theres the limited time and last chance sections to read them directly from there

1 Like

I wish people would stop offering to pay more money for an unlimited library that should’ve been there to begin with. Why should any of us bootlick for scraps and the opportunity to pay more money?

10 Likes

I am sorry DC. I cannot keep up with the short amount of time that the comics are available. Please - if you add something - leave it up longer. Most of us work, and need more time to read the comics.

15 Likes