Last Chance & Coming Soon: September 2020

Holy potatoes/flerking schnit, Dr. Jones!

Blackhawk, the Wonder Woman Special, Wonder Woman v2 Annuals AND ELVIRA?! ELLLVIIIIRAAAAAA?! Yeeesssssss!!! :exploding_head: :partying_face: :metal:t2: :metal:t2:

@DC_Community you gotta bring it in, it’s time for a hug! These books f’ing rock, and so do YOU! :smile: :+1:t2: :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Batman The Hill caught my attention because I hadn’t heard of it before. Was surprised to see it’s one of Priest’s. Is it a good one? The summary seems up my alley.

1 Like

Some good comics coming up. I’ve read some House of Mystery lately, so nice to see Elvira’s related series get on here. And as a Bronze Age kid - more Super Friends is always good.

I hope we get all 12 issues of Elvira! :purple_heart:

7 Likes

When I first started reading digital comics it was hard to get used to. Now it is weird for me to read and actual paper one.

6 Likes

Great additions, especially jazzed to see the Inferior Five and more Jimmy Olsen.

3 Likes

Definitely, reading the stories on a tablet gives the same size feeling but with great vibrancy.

5 Likes

Yes @Devi I agree, except for the two page spreads.

3 Likes

And I admit I miss seeing the ads. lol

4 Likes

Right. I always wondered if those ads and coupons for rides at Palisades Amusement Park appeared in comics distributed outside of the NYC area.

3 Likes

I have never heard of Palisades, so I doubt the ads appear outside your area.

1 Like

These ads appeared in DC comic books in the 50’s and 60’s. Not bad considering the comic book cost only 12 cents.

9 Likes

CRAZY CRYSTALS! Now that’s a ride I’d like to see. And happy Cake Day, mylehigh!:partying_face:

5 Likes

Happy Anniversary​:tada:

2 Likes

hops in so fast that he makes The Flash look like The Turtle

Elvira doesn’t need to tell me twice! :flash_hv_5:

Also, I would love to be Superman’s guest at the Palisades Amusement Park.

3 Likes

Maybe I’m showing my age here, but… what the heck is an Elvira?

1 Like

Elvira’s…heaven.

Also a fixture of screens, both big and small, and a comic that will be darkening the doorstep of our library :notes: “in the not too distant future.” :notes:

3 Likes

CRAZY CRYSTALS was a maze of glass and mirrors. A favorite with at least one of the Flash’s Rogues!

1 Like

Don’t tell me…it was…Reflection Regulator, right?

Seems more like a Mirror Master thing, TBH. :thinking:

1 Like

You’re welcome:

https://tubitv.com/movies/475910/elvira_mistress_of_the_dark

6 Likes