Last Chance & Coming Soon: October 2020

Thankyou so much!:grinning:

2 Likes

Hopefully it will all wind up in the DC hub on HBOMax.

Hi moderators, today’s “vintage” comics have not been added. Can you check on this? Thank you!
|Batman: Blackgate - Isle of Men (1998)|1 |
|Elvira’s House of Mystery (1986-1987)|5|
|Karate Kid (1976-1978)|1 |
|Static Shock!: Rebirth of the Cool (2009)|4|
|Super Friends (1976-1981)|32|
|Tales of Ghost Castle (1975)|3|

1 Like

Hey @jla172 - We have temporarily paused those releases, but you can expect them to return in the near future! Please keep your eye out for updates in our Watchtower section.

1 Like

Yikes! That is somewhat alarming since these were listed on the October release schedule. (wondering if the November release schedule is affected as well…?) But I’m comforted to hear of their return… will be anxiously awaiting the Watchtower update. Thank you for the update :slight_smile:

Well Darn… that’s disappointing. I have been waiting to read the Batman: Cataclysm and No Man’s Land storylines since "Batman: Blackgate - Isle of Men " is part 8 of Cataclysm. I was excited when “Batman: Arkham Asylum: Tales of Madness” (part 15?) finally made it to the service a couple weeks ago. Any idea how long before the paused titles resume?

1 Like

If the older comics quit being released, I’ll be sad.
I hope they’re not being held back until the rebranding so they’ll have ‘a bunch of comics being added’.

I’m expecting those ‘bunch of comics being added’ to be in addition to what was already coming between now and January.

2 Likes

REALLY hoping that the classic shows move to HBO Maxx! A dream come true would be a permanent bundle price for DC Universe subscribers!

2 Likes

will their be a 2021 of this soon?

We do usually post in the watchtower category any updates with what is being added to the service. You can see the one from this week here. Let me know if you have any other questions, or if this was not the answer you’re looking for. :orange_heart:

3 Likes