7 Likes

I can finally watch Assault on Arkham.

7 Likes

It. Is. Excellent.

4 Likes

:sunglasses:

https://images.app.goo.gl/vx8Q9oCsx7Bp2sF27

4 Likes

I’m gonna have to binge Constantine I guess. Lol.

5 Likes

Elvira, Karate Kid and Static Shock have my undivided attention.

’Specially Elvira. :superman:

10 Likes

Gotta love new content

6 Likes

I never did understand why they just don’t have everything on here. Why do they remove movies?

4 Likes

The 19th :batman:

12 Likes

Our business model is just like other services with streaming- it’s subject to licensing agreements and each piece of content has a cost assigned to it. Heck, even HBO Max rotates the content? Even with the content being “in-house”, it still has a value that has to be baked into the books. Hope that makes sense!

8 Likes

Yeah, I understand.

3 Likes

Karate Kid!! The first time a comic I requested has been added, yippee!! :man_dancing:

6 Likes

I can tell you as someone that has read every Superman comic published this millennium - Smashes the Klan is the best Superman title published in over a decade.

This is right up there with All-Star. Not hyperbole.

8 Likes

Yeah, I picked up Superman Smashes the Klan as it went and it’s definitely up there as one of the best Superman stories in recent years. I’m curious though as what they mean by “Periodical.” Is there something different about this version of the book?

Also happy to already start seeing some Milestone content getting onto the service. I vaguely remember reading something like “Rebirth of the Cool” back in my teens when I got most of my comics through the library, but I don’t remember anything else about it.

5 Likes

Well shoot im going to miss the constantine 2014 tv series but everything else looks like great additions

2 Likes

Karate Kid is going to be archived? Awesome. I used to love that book, will be great to get a chance to read it again.

4 Likes

Not sure how I missed Karate Kid in the mix above. Maybe the success of the Legion of Super-heroes new series will help bring series like that and a lot of the Legion issues now missing to suddenly be digitized more!

6 Likes

Sad to see All-Star Superman once again leaving the service

BUT Static Shock: Rebirth of the Cool is great news so I’m getting my Dwayne McDuffie fix!

1 Like

The Legion of Super heroes have a new series?

2 Likes