Last Chance & Coming Soon: July 2020

So when is Teen Titans Go! vs Teen Titans coming to DCU? DVD/Bluray was last October.

7 Likes

Aint no one wanting to license it either, at least not for any real money I would assume. From what we have seen they are rotated out to be temporarily licensed elsewhere. Doubt there is any demand for that one.

4 Likes

We always get new animated films 3 months after release. Just got Red Son, Apokolips War will be next.

5 Likes

Any chance we could get Brian Azzarello’s Joker, the Earth One comics, and/or Curse of the White Knight in the near future?

Edit: Also Superman Year One

2 Likes

Can’t wait for July, going to be a excellent months​:+1::ok_hand::star_struck::100:

3 Likes

They used to include new release movies but last year they stopped. I agree with you, this should be a must vs making us wait 3 to 4 months after release to add them to the service.

1 Like

They were very upfront with us when the announcement was made in October.

Also, the reason for the three month window is so the physical release can make its money. That money helps to produce future animated films.

It’s not a question of them withholding the newer movies for nefarious purposes.

6 Likes

Please add some of the following content in August.
Batman Begins
The Dark Knight Rises
The Dark Knight
Superman Returns
Suicide Squad Hell To Pay
DC Showcase: The Spectre
Jonah Hex

5 Likes

Better rewatch Gods and Monsters soon. Three movies are coming in I have never seen.

2 Likes

I was excited to see that episode title, too. Happy that they’re going there in Season One.

1 Like

Almost no one adds movies the same day as their release, because then it hurts physical and digital download sales. Not like anyone else does that. It was nice while it lasted but I think it is a bit much to feel they should be required to release direct to DVD/Blue-Ray movies the same day they come out when no one else does that.

3 Likes

DC Showcase Spectre and others are at the end of Superman Shazam Return of Black Adam

https://www.dcuniverse.com/videos/supermanshazam-the-return-of-black-adam/91

1 Like

I think we should have way more animated movies
The second season of swamp thing DC could do so much playing themselves they have a streaming service they can do more cartoon series like Harley Quinn we can dive into different comic books that they own So many they could do with their streaming service

1 Like

Yea but this isn’t exclusively a streaming service. It wasn’t sold as exclusively a streaming service.

You also have to understand there are licensing agreements in place.

3 Likes

I’m excited to see Lois Lane # 1 and Jimmy Olsen #1 finally get on the service.

2 Likes

Actually both the spectre showcase and the Jonah hex showcase are already on the service within the Superman/Shazam vs black Adam special which has that showcase along with the spectre, green arrow and Jonah hex

1 Like

Not sure if I’ve seen Superman Unbound… Which one is that again? :sweat_smile:

1 Like

It’s the one with Brainiac. The animation is a little stylized for me but the voice cast is stellar. It makes me wish we could’ve gotten Stana Katic as a live action Lois Lane.

1 Like

I’m sorry if this is the wrong place, but can anyone tell me if the 2019 Batman / Superman comics are online? I’ve tried searching, but I can’t seem to find it. In general is there a better way to tell which comics are digital and which are exclusively print?

@ctran1.18847 newer comics come here one year after their publishing date. So I’d find out when each was published and that can help you narrow down when they’ll arrive here. Hope that helps! :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes