Last Chance & Coming Soon: August 2020

And the 7th is my birthday!

3 Likes

Same!

2 Likes

WAHOO! Jonah Hex. Good stuff. Wasn’t expecting that.

1 Like

August just got brighter :grin::+1:

1 Like

I been waiting to see justice league dark apocalypse, it looks So cool :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

4 Likes

That’s exciting that were getting JL Dark Apokolips War

1 Like

Still no Smallville :confused:

1 Like

HBO Max is
the preferred streaming service
Over DC Universe
By their owner AT&T

If the Hulu contract expires
Smallville will go there
Not here
It charges twice as much per month
And has millions more subscribers

Even if AT&T
Allowed DCU to bid for ir

Which they won’t

HBO Max could afford
To pay more for Smallville

2 Likes

I can’t wait to finally watch Apokolips war! I’ve been looking forward to that one!

5 Likes

The 60’s Filmation Batman has yet to be added too.

1 Like

Krypton season 2?! YES!!!

2 Likes

Why is this site being shut down? I haven’t heard about this. @batshollow.17337

Probably because it’s just been the persistent rumor since the service launched (which will eventually be correct, to be fair, since nothing lasts forever) and is based on no evidence. Every change that people don’t think is generous enough is used as the next bad omen.

It’s definitely worth the time for anybody interested in the series. There are two or three original stories and interviews for each of the first season episodes and other behind-the-scenes content.

3 Likes

Really wanted to see Krypton Season 2 so this is an awesome update. Although, I’m worried about the future of DC Universe now that you can no longer purchase yearly memberships. I’m thinking a lot of stuff will move to HBO Max. Definitely looking forward to what they announce at the Fandome.

3 Likes

This is the first time since DC Universe started that no new Original Shows / seasons will not air.

I don’t think that is entirely true. I may be remembering wrong but think there was a brief gap once before for about a month. Obviously this one will be longer, not their fault regardless of what may be coming in the future with their original shows lineup being phased out or not, there is nothing completed to show right now even if they wanted to. But it will not be the same, I loved more or less every week having a new episode of something.

2 Likes

For a Pandameic this is cool. Man the DCYou think would have been awesome to see DC Fans and I am guessing Bizzarro TV or Titans Season 03?

1 Like

The new JL movie will be cool to watch. I’m looking forward to seeing the new direction that the movies take moving forward.

1 Like

I REALLY hope the pandemic doesn’t kill that project dead. I just feel so bad for them that literally just before the pilots were going to start filming they shut everything down so they didn’t even get a pilot made out of them.

I mean they got to be flown down to the DCU studio, pitch and have that whole experience and as someone who had a simmilar but different DCU experience I know that had to be cool. But it was such a great opportunity for them I just feel so bad that it probably isn’t even known if they can still go through with it.

I mean even if it had to just be plopped unceremoniously on HBO MAX or something I would like to know those guys got their moment.

2 Likes

Their taking off the Filmation Aquaman. Don’t see why would add Filmation 60s Batman