Larflleeze Cookies!

So today because of 12 days of Dc is reread the Larfleeze Christmas Special which had an adorable recipe!

So being me I decided yep I’m making this tonight! They are delicious!

Actually I made a few changes, I replaced the white chocolate chips with semi sweet chocolate to compliment the orange flavor more. I also replaced the regular sugar with brown sugar to make them extra chewy.

31 Likes

AMAZING! I’m sure Larfleeze himself would approve… after eating them all himself.

5 Likes

orange and white chocolate omg … even if I didn’t love cookies more than Clark loves Lois, I would think those look amazing, great job

6 Likes

Actually I replaced the white chocolate chips with semi sweet chocolate to compliment the orange flavor more, I also replaced the regular sugar with brown sugar to make them extra chewy. They are delightful but I might make another batch with white chocolate chips but I will stay true to no regular sugar and only brown sugar recipe.

10 Likes

Awesome job, @DakuQuinn! Those look delicious and packed with flavor! Thank you for sharing the recipe. Larfleeze probably wouldn’t approve of your generosity but we sure do!

9 Likes

lol. But I did improve his recipe, he might forgive me or just claim that it was his original recipe all along.

5 Likes

This look awesome.
Just read it the comic tonight. Nice to see how they look.
Don’t think I’ve had brown sugar with cookies. Have to try that sometime.

3 Likes

I’m one of those weirdos who doesn’t care for citrus/chocolate combos, but those are picture perfect! And I picked up a few baking tips from your modifications, so ty for sharing!

5 Likes

These look delicious! I’ll have to try both the original recipe and the updated version you made, @DakuQuinn!

6 Likes

Like Larfleeze, I want those cookies

4 Likes

please let me know how you like them :slight_smile:

2 Likes

:cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie: :cookie:

2 Likes

damn now i want some

2 Likes

they were delicious

2 Likes

I’m late, but I will eat those cookies whether Larfleeze approves or not.

2 Likes

I’m surprised that Larflleeze shared the recipe in the first place, didn’t think he was capable of giving something up, that’s so unlike him

4 Likes