[Lantern Corps] Green Lantern (2021) - Issue 4

Greetings @LanternCorps!

This series of posts is to discuss the latest issues of Green Lantern. Since this series just started, it’s a perfect time for anyone, unfamiliar or fanatic, to jump in. The issue can be read here.

Feel free to use any, all, or none of the questions below as discussion starters.

1. What was your favorite part?
  2. Was anything surprising to see?
  3. Which storyline are you more excited about, John Stewart’s crew or Jo Mullein on Oa?

Previous issue’s discussion can be found here

1 Like

Teen Lantern getting all powered up near the end. No idea what she was saying, but she’s clearly fired up and ready to go.

The whole Faraday cage thing was weird. Why would they randomly have one under a house? And better yet, why would you solely power armor and weapons via a ship above the planet?

The Oa story. I know nothing about the Teen Lantern, so I’m excited to see what she has to offer.

1. What was your favorite part?

I would go with John taking out a bunch of slavers. That’s always good to see.

1. Was anything surprising to see?

The body count that is coming from the destruction of the battery. You know characters like Guy and Kyle are coming back, but Arisia is just a big enough name to have an impact but small enough that she could stay dead.

1. Which storyline are you more excited about, John Stewart’s crew or Jo Mullein on Oa?

I don’t know, both have intriguing mysteries and their share of cons. John has the whole “ascension” mystery, but I don’t really care much for the generic alien farmers. Jo has, well, Jo and the mystery of who destroyed the battery, but still kind of “eh” on Teen Lantern.

1 Like