[Lantern Corps] Brightest Day - Week 27 [5/10 - 5/17]

Greetings @LanternCorps!

We’re reading through Brightest Day. The plan is to read 3 or 4 issues a week. Please avoid spoiling anything from issues beyond this week. If you missed last week, you can check it out here

The issues for this week are:

Feel free to use any, all, or none of the questions below as discussion starters.

1. Did you have a favorite issue this week?
  2. Was anything surprising to see?
  3. What are your thoughts on the ending of Generation Lost?
2 Likes

22 was probably my favorite. The beginning with everyone happy that Beetle is back was fun.

Batman’s presence. He does up, and then gets left behind and just doesn’t come back. Not sure why Power Girl didn’t bring him.

It was alright. The Booster vs. Max fight was good. The big omac was kinda underwhelming.
The randomly making everyone remember him was my last favorite. Like, he didn’t need anything special to undo it when it was so strenuous to implement it? Kinda felt like they realized they didn’t wrap that thread up. I mean, Atom had already flew off and everything.

1 Like

I’m gonna say 22 this week. I was just as happy to see Blue Beetle aliveas they all were.

Omac Prime and Max/Atom making everyone remember Max was surprising. Plus Booster throwing Max out a plane.

I liked it. This series was rough at the beginning but it grew on me with every issue. I liked how mostly everything got wrapped up but still left enough to be explored in a new series. Though, transporting WW and JLI to LA just to kill WW there didn’t make such sense to me. Why not just send Omac Prime to Gotham where Max knew she was?

1 Like