[Lantern Corps] Brightest Day - Week 26 [5/03 - 5/10]

Greetings @LanternCorps!

We’re reading through Brightest Day. The plan is to read 3 or 4 issues a week. Please avoid spoiling anything from issues beyond this week. If you missed last week, you can check it out here

The issues for this week are:

Feel free to use any, all, or none of the questions below as discussion starters.

1. Did you have a favorite issue this week?
  2. Was anything surprising to see?
  3. How do you like the way the Brightest Day storylines are progressing?
4 Likes

They were all pretty good this week. I think 13 might be on top for me. The hawks war is exciting and coming to Zamaron is quite the cliffhanger.

Both of the kisses were surprising. Also, blue beetle just coming back. Hope they explain that.

Great. Looking forward to the other threads coming back. The Hawks stuff is getting more interesting than I expected. Also, really glad the Batman bit is starting to tie into the Generation Lost story.

1 Like

Absolutely loved this series read them all! No worries I won’t spoil! :zipper_mouth_face::zipper_mouth_face:

2 Likes

Brightest Day #14. I’ll almost always choose the issue with Batman in it.

Jaime’s alive!!! I hoped it was coming but I was surprised to see it so soon.

It’s good so far. This is a big event. I didn’t realize how many issues there were. I’m happy Boston has figured himself out. Should be even more interesting from here.

1 Like

Feel free to jump in on this week’s readings or start from week 1. I always enjoy going back and seeing new posts on older topics.

1 Like