[Lantern Corps] Brightest Day - Week 18 [3/08 - 3/15]

Greetings @LanternCorps!

We’re reading through Brightest Day. The plan is to read 3 or 4 issues a week. Please avoid spoiling anything from issues beyond this week. If you missed last week, you can check it out here

The issues for this week are:

Feel free to use any, all, or none of the questions below as discussion starters.

1. Did you have a favorite issue this week?
  2. Was anything surprising to see?
  3. How do you feel about the return of the Black Lanterns?
4 Likes

:flushed:Wow that cover look so realistic! What a talented artist to the person who drew it!

3 Likes

Blackest Night and Brightest Day are awesome.

3 Likes

It was a lot of science talk but Brightest Day #10 was my favorite this week. I liked Jason, Ronnie and Professor Stein working together. I haven’t thought about how much I like the character Firestorm before, I’ll have to add some of their series to my ‘to read’ list.

Deathstorm showing up was surprising. He looks awesome. But I definitly didn’t expect that.

I liked it! I’m curious how it will affect the others, but I am sure we will see soon.

1 Like

They were all pretty good, but I think 11 was my favorite.

Deathstorm was unexpected. Absorbing Stein and the others was surprising as well.

I’m intrigued. Also curious as to who is ordering them to bring the lantern.

1 Like

I’m so sorry I feel off. YOU GUYS ARE CHAMPS!!! Do we still have a lantern corp chat thread?

2 Likes

On a shameless side note. Any Lego fans with Green Lantern Sets, Minifig’s, or MOC’s, I’d LOVE to see them! Lego is phasing out DC Sets for Marvel and I want to show Lego what we are made of.
I started a topic at DC Comic Lego Builds, 2021. Would love the Corp to show what youve got!!

No worries. You’re welcome to pick back up where you left off anytime. The previous weeks threads are all still there and open for continued discussions.

2 Likes