[Lantern Corps] Brightest Day - Week 15 [2/15 - 2/22]

Greetings @LanternCorps!

We’re reading through Brightest Day. The plan is to read 3 or 4 issues a week. Please avoid spoiling anything from issues beyond this week. If you missed last week, you can check it out here

The issues for this week are:

Feel free to use any, all, or none of the questions below as discussion starters.

1. Did you have a favorite issue this week?
  2. Was anything surprising to see?
  3. Rogues or Renegades, which side would you bet on?
2 Likes

Surprisingly, it’s between the Justice League issues for me this week. I’d probably do with JLA between them.

The whole Captain Adam going to the future thing was unexpected. Especially since he plays it off like this is a regular occurrence for him. Definitely raises the stakes for the storyline.

I mean, the Renegades have the benefit of being from the future and time travel, so I think they probably have the advantage.

2 Likes

I’ll almost always pick a Flash issue for best if it is the option. I just know those characters so much better than either Justice League story.

Power Girl in the future. Also with Captain Atom being so calm about being thrown to the future.

I do like the Rogues but there is something fun about the Renegades. Being cops from the future who act and dress like villains from the present. It’s just a fun idea.

1 Like