[Lantern Corps] Blackest Night - Bonus Week [11/28 - 12/05]

Greetings @LanternCorps!

While we finished the Blackest Night arc, the final week being here, there’s been a new addition to DCU. Consider this a bonus week!

Feel free to use any, all, or none of the questions below as discussion starters.

1. Did you have a favorite issue this week?
  2. Was anything surprising to see?
  3. How did you like this alternate Blackest Night ending?
1 Like

Well that’s a bit of a stupid question for this thread. Good job, past me!

1. Was anything surprising to see?

There were a few surprises to me. The New Gods being dead, Sinestro accepting his failure, Mr. Miracle.

1. How did you like this alternate Blackest Night ending?

I thought it was pretty good. Sinestro being split between black and white lantern is a strange mix. It’s also crazy to see the BL (basically) win, with only 3.5 survivors.

Hmm…that’s a real tough one, maybe the toughest one yet! I think I’ll go with…Tales of the Dark Multiverse: Blackest Night. Or maybe Tales of the Dark Multiverse: Blackest Night? Oh, I just can’t decide!

:stuck_out_tongue: :laughing:

1. Was anything surprising to see?

Like you mentioned, seeing the New Gods affected by the Black Lanterns was surprising. I was also surprised to see Lobo having a…I’m not sure if it was a crush or just admiration for Dove.

1. How did you like this alternate Blackest Night ending?

I honestly find Lobo to be one of the less interesting and more overrated characters of DC, so seeing a universe filled with nothing but Lobos frankly sounds terrifying.

1 Like