Krypton Season 2?

Why don’t we have season 2 of Krypton on the service? I believe theirs two episodes out already.

1 Like

It’s not an original series, so there is no reason they would get the rights to it before the season is completed.

1 Like

It hasn’t aired on the Syfy Channel yet. It starts next month, and we probably won’t get anything from the season until a few months after its aired in its entirety on Syfy. Just like season one.

3 Likes

Oh ok thank you. I hope they bring everything in house after these IP contracts end.

1 Like

Yea, it should be on the service sometime after the season is complete. Given Cameron Cuffe’s interactions with DCU after Krypton S1 came to the service (like the Q&A he did with us), I would say that the people making Krypton and DCU are on good terms. I don’t see any reason why the second season wouldn’t come eventually.

2 Likes

Season 2 airs on SyFy June 12th. SyFy has 1st dibs on it for awhile. I wouldn’t expect it to come here until at least 4-6 months after it airs on TV. If you don’t have cable, you’re going to have to wait.

3 Likes

If you don’t have cable, you can buy episodes the day after they air on Amazon. $3 each I believe.

1 Like

Thank you! I’m new to the DC Universe been a Marvel fan for years until the joke fest MCU movies started. I started clinging to DC animation a few years back and loved it. It’s sad when a half hour cartoon is more serious than a two hour movie. I just don’t get the hate that DCU has gotten by critics over the years and I think it’s misplaced to be honest or Disney is paying these critics.

How is it possible that every one of the MCU movies get a 90% or higher and DCU movies barely get higher than 50% or worse in some cases. Sorry for the rant, just upsetting.

@mephisto4 Critics give Marvel movies higher rating because the MCU is good and Batman v Superman isn’t.

Taking serious characters and making them comedians isn’t “good” imho Batman vs Superman and Suicide squad were really the only bad movies from DCU