Kory Love!

Rewatching the first 10 episodes before Friday’s finale and I just can’t say enough about Anna Diop’s portrayal of Starfire. Absolutely amazing!
My props to the writers, producers, directors of course. But I just love what Diop is doing. Love her swagger, her cockiness. She makes “Kory Anders” into such a badass!
Am I alone in this feeling?

2 Likes

I love this version and portrayal! The fur coat is the only thing I don’t like about her but she has had that great purple retro type outfit and currently the cool black suit.

She’s all good to me and just glad she finally has her memories back

2 Likes

She comes off as genuine and cool. I was skeptical when I first saw the leaked phones surface but I’m really happy with all the performances.

4 Likes

I’m really enjoying Kori. She’s tough, straightforward, and compassionate. She’s confident. She wears what she wants, does what she wants, and has her own unique style. Also, she’s beautiful! I’m looking forward to a full season of her with her memories in tact.

3 Likes

I kno huh she seems so comfortable in the role. I’m pretty sure she’s like that irl to be able to pull it off so flawlessly!

4 Likes