Knightwatchers Club – Show Off Your Bat Cowl

Welcome to the Knightwatchers Club! First things first – show off your Bat Cowl by posting a photo here and tell us as much as you’d like about it. What are the rarities? What’s the story of your Bat Cowl? Why did Batman make it? How will it be used?

Can’t wait to see all those beautiful Bat Cowls!

2 Likes

4 Likes

That’s a beauty! I love the signal domino as it’s literally a Batman logo right dead center but your bone white cowl with the matte finish and then slate colored jaw and signal is a great combination. That looks really cool!

2 Likes

3 Likes

How do I get an NFT?

The secondary market to buy one begins on May 31 at NFT.DCUniverse.com!

2 Likes

What a dramatic reveal! Gorgeous cowl and really cool animation that you’ve added to it - well done!

2 Likes

I have not come up with a backstory on this cowl yet…

3 Likes

That is absolutely gorgeous! Love the modifier on the top - what do they call that? Having the signal domino is always a winner for me - just pops and looks so good dead center. The colors are :fire: as well. Gorgeous. Truly.

Thanks for sharing and don’t ever let it go!

2 Likes

2 Likes

Oooohhhh! That top and bottom one blow my skirt up! Beautiful!

2 Likes

Thanks. Those top three were all sniped off the market with the 1st being special given its color palette and China Town location. That last one I minted myself. Wish I had grabbed a couple back off the drop.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Those are beauties! You’ve got a nice variety of colors and textures.

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Oh I love the bottom right!

3 Likes

Beauties!

1 Like

Tagging @RedxCarbon because his pfp is a cowl nft and I think he/she would like it

3 Likes

Good tag @Jurisdiction, love scrolling through these! I’ll post my own shortly!

3 Likes