Knightwatchers Club - Batman: The Legacy Cowl Vote #20 (Tag Line Teasing Next Issue)

We thought we were done but no! There was one more vote and it gives us control over the last thing readers will see - the tag line for the next issue!

Screenshot 09-06-2022 13.11.23

Screenshot 09-06-2022 13.12.02

We picked the first thing readers will see - the cover art and the title of the book - and now we get to pick the final thing they will see - the closing tag line teasing issue #2. With Brainiac being the greatest intellect in the universe it seems that “Mind over matter” is a natural but with the Batmobile flying off an embankment perhaps that could be the final panel in which case “Breakneck pace” could fit! And then there’s “The flesh is weak” which could be reference to a lot of things…most of them bad! That sounds like the kind of tag line that would lead you to believe the worst is yet to come for our heroes considering Brainiac is not flesh but Batman, Nightwing and the citizens of Gotham are.

I’m going to think about this one for a bit before I cast my vote but what do you think? Which tag line do you like best and why? Let me know below!