Knight Terrors

there two shots the event ends in two months

2 Likes

Dc seems to also have other events like Amanda Waller Wants To Kill All The Vigilantes, and a Light org event probably led by Brainiac. Maybe a magic event to launch Justice League Dark. A later event is Return Of The Justice League.

3 Likes

sounds like to many events I think events should only happen one or two times a year otherwise its not an event its just another day

1 Like

Reminded me of that as well, I wonder if Dawn of DC will end with a Brainiac story?

2 Likes

I think it will

2 Likes

DC is Taunting the readers! It doesnā€™t seem like Knight Terrors is the end though from the positioning on the page spread, soā€¦ could very well be a Brainiac story coming at the very end to challenge the world perhaps, and reunite the Justice League?!

2 Likes

Knight Terrors maybe has the trinity leading a band of heroes such as deadman, zatanna, sandman, so that is sort of a justice league. Wonder Woman is working with Justice League Dark. Since the Light is working together, the heroes probably have no choice but to band together leading to the Return Of The Justice League.

Looks like the next event after Knight Terrors is already starting and it is Amanda Waller Tries Hard To Kill All The Vigilantes. My guess is the event seems to be starting in the solo titles with various assassin villains going after the heroes in the solo titles. Peacemaker seems active in the Green Arrow title. Maybe Trident will go after the Titans. Amanda Waller is working for the Light and the follow up event is probably a Light event and the Light event will probably lead to the return of the justice league. Many members of the Light are probably already appearing in the solo titles such as Lex Luthor in the Superman title. Other members of Light are maybe Ras Al Ghul, Circe, Sinestro who is currently on earth, Eobard Thawne, Klarion. Mastermind behind Light could be Brainiac.

1 Like

Then no offense, butā€¦ Youā€™re missing the whole point.

1 Like

then please enlighten me

1 Like

Whoof, okay. Here we goā€¦ Opposites attract, and the opposite is also true. And in a lot of respects, theyā€™re the exact right amount of opposite. Bruceā€™s parents were taken from him by a criminal; Selinaā€™s father is a criminal. But both lost their parents to the criminal underworld. Bruce stops robbers, Selina is a robber. But both bend the rules to protect people. But ultimately, why Bruce loves Selina isnā€™t even really the whole point. The point is that Bruce realized that he owes it to the memory of his parents to be happy, and that includes being with the one that he loves. Selina makes him happy, and thatā€™s really all that matters.

2 Likes

interesting take but I would say he has loved and been happy with other women as well
and my father all ways says Opposites attract but they donā€™t stay together it canā€™t work in the long run thank you for the nice answer though it was really well thought out

1 Like

knight terrors batman 2 by guillem march:

1 Like

well thats really something :grimacing:

1 Like

Which tie ins have you guys gotten so far? I got Ivy, Ravager, and joker!

2 Likes

None

2 Likes

Iā€™m getting batman and robins Iā€™m not gonna miss a red hood comic

1 Like

The art in knight terrors first blood was pretty.

3 Likes

Read the first issue. With the way it has been written and set-up, Iā€™m going to be surprised and dissapointed if The Endless donā€™t end up involved somehow

2 Likes

So far just Robin and Green Lantern. Looking forward to Tec and Angel Breaker!

1 Like