Knight Terrors

9 Likes

there is no justice league yet unless you look at blue beetle graduation day where batman seems to have his own justice league. Blue Beetle Graduation Day was pitched long ago which is maybe why it has a justice league.

4 Likes

4 Likes

This is looking to be interesting and a possible way to retcon what happened since catwoman 45.

3 Likes

Knight Terrors seem to be promoting Jason Todd, Jim Gordon, Barry Allen, Zatanna, Ravager, Justice League Dark, angel breaker, so maybe some of these will get their own titles after the event.

7 Likes

I hope so also I hope this is a good story

4 Likes

what happened in catwoman 45 ?

3 Likes

She starts teaming up with Valmont…encounters Tim and Dick yet they don’t question why she is teaming up with Valmont. Selina is for all intense and purposes their stepmother with a strange guy…Tim sees her climb onto a motorcycle. also…Dick was in slauter swamp when Selina is infiltrating a club called Milk.

4 Likes

knight terrrors seems similar to the old justice league: a midsummer’s nightmare by mark waid from 1996 which started the 1990s JLA by grant morrison.

3 Likes

well her and batman broke up I’m sure nightwing knows that and he can infer the rest
as for catwoman and batman being together I never really liked the pairing
but if your interested in it you should pick up batman in june catwoman will be in it

3 Likes

Has this come out yet?

2 Likes

No

2 Likes

Ok good. I thought I missed something.

2 Likes

Here is something you guys might be interested in; It starts in June.

3 Likes

Except…they did not break up. They took a one-year break to deal with things out of their control. Selina had to deal with the price on her head put there by Penguin, and Bruce had to deal with figuring out how to be Batman on a budget. Dick also actually did not know much since his memories just got returned after he was Ric. again he also just calls Selina to inform him about Amygdala…then goes and does this would he do this?

…does that sound like Dick Grayson the guy who literally goes to hell to investigate a soul contract taken out by his greatest enemy for his daughter’s soul? Would he just make a phone call…no? He would not. He would go and help Selina at the docks with Amygdala. Tim would also tell Bruce because Tim actually cares if Bruce is happy, and Selina makes him happy. He would defiantly tell Bruce about the strange man Selina is with, did not ask his almost stepmom who that man is? all he mentions is Eiko Hasegawa. No that’s not Tim. Also this is all apparently before dark crisis and before Batman 125…yet it’s tied to Batman 125 by the phone call…how much time goes by in 125? I have it laid out here its a multiple-post tweet: https://twitter.com/NooneBladesmith/status/1649972121462882305

3 Likes

well if you want to see whats gonna happen read batman in june I think it will give you your answers batman 136 Failsafe and Red Mask have forever changed Batman, and Gotham isn’t as welcoming as it once was. Can Batman remind them who he is? Can he remind…Catwoman? The future of the Bat-books starts here, and everyone’s world is about to explode!

2 Likes

:thinking: interesting thing Knight Terrors starts… right after that issue comes out…and Bruce has already been living his worst nightmare so to speak…I am a bit more interested in the events Penguin.

3 Likes

It actually might start in late May due to the flash movie being my only free weekend in June.

2 Likes

That’s a LOT of books in two months! What a great time to have DCUI Ultra - I’ll be able to read it all one month after it comes out without having to pay anything more than what I’ve already paid for my annual subscription!

6 Likes

If you have been keeping up with Lazarus Planet, there is usually , well in at least some, a Dawn of DC all in black, that had this giant faded image in it, and i guess lack of a better phrase, time line, with individual hero logos leading into blackness, well the last L.P issue I got was showing the lead in, to, Knight Terrors and I am hoping that is the end, dunno. The page had these tendrils that had what reminded me of, Brainiacs purple light thingies on his head, going across a skull backdrop… anyone know what I am talking about or have any solid info on it?

yeah so, already subscribed to Jokers’ Knight Terror and Green Lantern Knight Terrors. I am guessing these are one shots? Anyone know for sure?

2 Likes