Kite Man Solo Animated Show

I think kite-man needs its own comic or animated show! What do you guys think???

9 Likes

Um, I think every response hence forth needs to include the following phrase:

Hell Yeah

9 Likes

Heck no. Maybe some shorts about him or something similar to that. But I don’t think he needs his own show.

4 Likes

Why not? Aren’t you tired of the same heroes. Don’t get me wrong, I like DC animated shows, but I want to see fresh takes on lesser characters. For example, Doom Patrol were obscure characters, but the show became a hit. Anyhow, I for one would see a whacky show about Kite-Man, aka the second sexiest DC character lol.

5 Likes

A Six issue miniseries would be interesting

2 Likes

Hell Yeah. I am all about a Kiteman redemption story. Becoming the hero we all know he can be!

3 Likes

I’m cackling over the second sexiest DC character comment. And I voted for him

2 Likes

He’s been kind of one note. I’m not sure if he could really support a whole show. Then again, I don’t really like him as much as some people seem to.

1 Like

I like him as a supporting character in Harley Quinn. I could see a nice mini story arc that focuses a little more on him, though.

1 Like

I think Kite Man would demand a show way too adult even for DCU!

But, who am I kidding? I’d be down.

2 Likes

I would much) rather have…

or pretty much anything else.

2 Likes

I am once more suddenly excited for BizarroTV.

3 Likes

Me am not excited for nothing about Bizarro! Me am really wanting show about great and relevant character that isn’t Kite-man!

1 Like

Welp. You’ve been heard.
Let’s hope it also includes some classic Noonan’s characters. (I know @Jurisdiction would explode inside if he got an animated Tommy…)

1 Like

Damn straight i would!

Does that say “Noonan’s” in the bottom left?

IS THAT HACKEN?!?!?!

:astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished::astonished:

:kite_man_hell_yeah:

I mean, more right than left, but yes? :wink: “Working title” but I’m hoping it sticks; leaves more room to explore other characters deeper in subsequent seasons.

Maaaaaaybe. I have to rewatch, but I feel like that guy appeared previously as grumpy bar patron, and I don’t think they’d use Hacken like that. I’m assuming Hacken will be behind the bar, since we can’t have singing Clayface all the time…? Hopefully with full mohawk and a framed photo of Nat.

1 Like

:eyes:

wait kite-man already came out?

No, I mean rewatch Harley Quinn … Noonan’s is already established in her universe, but I don’t recall if we saw Hacken yet, or if the guy in the promo picture with Kite Man is given a name.

1 Like

i don’t remember that?

It’s where she goes recruiting for a crew. They revisit it a few times each season. Clayface is the pretty singing bartender.

2 Likes