:kingshark_cutehqtas: King Shark, the đź’Ą Suicide Squad đź’Ą and Superboy, Oh My! :superman:

Happy New DC Comics Day, @ModernAgeSupermanClub!

King Shark is a pretty well-known name, lately. He’s back in action in season 3 of Harley Quinn, while also having navigated the DCEU in last year’s The Suicide Squad and he’s made his way around the comics scene in the last year as well.

However…have you read his modern-ish origin and his first adventure with the Suicide Squad?

If you have, I’d say its time for a refresh and if you haven’t? Then as was said at the beginning of The Nightmare Before Christmas, “I’d say its time you begun!”

Grab some chum, a can of shark repellant Bat-Spray, your best leather jacket and settle in for the King’s first comic adventures as a Superboy foe and alongside the Suicide Squad:

Talk about whatever you like. Have you read these issues? Are you a King Shark fan? Bite and chew the discussion fat as you see fit, :superman:uper Friends!

Also! When you’re in the mood for even more King Shark, be sure to check out @Razzzcat and @Mae’s watch-alongs for Harley Quinn season 3 right here: :point_down:t2:

Fly high and have fun, fans! :superman: :superman_hv_3: :kingshark_hqas:

2 Likes

Best superboy ever

1 Like

“Not too shabby.”, as Adam Sandler said on Saturday Night Live. :superman:

1 Like