Thanks, @chongoboy1014!

2 Likes

@EasternShoreSpeedster if I had another idea would you be game

2 Likes

Sure! I can’t promise a timeframe, but I’m definitely game :grin:

3 Likes

Ok no problem

1 Like

When will we be able to see the finished product.

2 Likes

Still working on it, work has been a little crazy the past couple days. Hoping to be finished today :grin:

3 Likes

All finished :grin:

2 Likes

Looks absolutely amazing! I adore the progressing different backgrounds that show just how fast they are going through a variety of different locations. You really nailed this piece!

3 Likes

Thanks @Broken-Knight! I contemplated using speed lines and such, but I wasn’t feeling it for this piece. The different locations seemed to fit :grin:

2 Likes

YES!!! I knew this was going to be an awesome piece when I first saw the line work, and you didn’t disappoint me. This is awesome, and the shading on kid flash… magnificent. Well done!!

3 Likes

Just saw it looks great awesome we should collaborate again lol that’s 1% my pic all jokes aside that looks really great and that was awesome just to see the progress from a suggested idea to full fledged finished drawing! ::clark_hv_4:::flash_hv_1::

2 Likes

Thank you, @loganmichaelphilips :grin:! Definitely appreciate that, I really like how it turned out as well!

2 Likes

Thanks! It turned out great, thank you for the request! It was definitely fun to work on—we’ll definitely do another one :grin:

3 Likes

@EasternShoreSpeedster this is top-notch work, awesome job - I like that you include the constrast in your drawings to show the evolution of how you did it overtime- this is very detailed, well done :+1: :+1: And the background I like too, because it shows how fast these two characters can travel and the distance they can go- which really speaks to the characters as well, great job you’ve truly captured the essence of Kid Flash and Superboy on page.

3 Likes

Very interesting seeing parts of the process and wow what a great finished product! Job very well done! :superman_hv_4: :sunglasses: :+1:

1 Like

Looks amazing, great work!!

1 Like

@EasternShoreSpeedster Okay, this is absolutely amazing! The Flash is my favorite superhero and I’m also a huge Superman fan as well. So to see Wallace and Jon together is pretty dope. If you ever have the time, I would love to see teenage Kid Flash (red headed Wally) and a teenage Supergirl. That could be cool. Keep up the great work!

1 Like

Thank you so much, @Nok @ajm08g @kowality @Pulsayr!

I’m glad everyone enjoyed seeing the process of this piece. The background wasn’t exactly planned. I just knew that I didn’t want to use speed lines for this piece, so on a whim I thought I’d try just adding in different locations in the panels.

• I’ll make a note of a Wally and Kara piece too
4 Likes

You’re welcome. :sunglasses:
If you are taking requests and have time, I wrote some “meta commentary” during the Meta Madhouse Tournament that might make for a nice project(s) for the future. Sadly any of my attempts to do so would only result in stick figures. So I would be glad for someone of your talents to possibly take a crack at them. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Sure, just let me know the request and I’ll add it to my list and work on it in between commissions.

2 Likes