Kevin Conroy, Batman, Has Passed Away

Via James Gunn’s Twitter feed:

15 Likes

Via Paul Dini’s Twitter feed:

16 Likes

:pensive:

10 Likes

Kevin Conroy is the reason I became a Batman fan, I Remember growing up in the 90’s watching Batman the animated series & the DCAU that followed. but it was his voice that pulled me towards the Dark Knight. R.I.P to a legend.

14 Likes

17 Likes

DC Animated Club will be hosting a 3 days event, probably will make it 4 days event due to Crossover with @Jurisdiction’s club for Saturday night watch along, here’s a link, please keep in mind it’s still being edit and hope you guys can join…

12 Likes

13 Likes

11 Likes

12 Likes

The Batman Adventures #19 had a little easter egg with Kevin Conroy’s name doing a Hamlet play.

I was just now remembering this and had to share it with you guys.

14 Likes

:pleading_face: :cry:

16 Likes

I’ve never felt this upset about a passing for someone I have never met. Kevin Conroy just meant that much to me. He’s the voice I hear in my head for Batman. He’s THE Batman. Rest In Peace, Dark Knight.

Made this little tribute to the legend.

20 Likes

Very sad to hear.

13 Likes

16 Likes

Wish I could have met him. I always loved his 9/11 story. Was my first Batman in animation, for I grew up on the '89 film but watched the cartoon more. I first learned of it at work yesterday during my break. Trying not to break down and cry.

13 Likes

I always wanted like a re-dubbing of all Batman material live action or not with his voice. Hell, ■■■■■■■■ audio books of Batman graphic novels with his voice. Imagine an audio book of Year One or something with him narrating it? It would fly off the shelves, lol.

12 Likes

I heart this. :+1:

12 Likes

Was always a fan of this. I would especially love his last line to Gordon from TDKR read by Kevin :pleading_face:

11 Likes

Same.

10 Likes

Via Susan Eisenberg’s Twitter feed:

15 Likes