Kevin Conroy as The Batman Who Laughs

Something I am interested to discuss is the idea of what The Batman Who Laugh’s voice is like. Like many when I read Batman in the comics I hear Kevin Conroy’s voice of Batman. Whenever I try to imagine The Batman Who Laughs, I noticed it’s difficult for me to imagine. I know he has the same voice as the main continuity Batman because it was said in the Metal series. I try to imagine Batman from Batman TAS with the Joker’s manurisms. Either way, I’d love to see what a Kevin Conroy Batman Who Laughs would be like, and I wanted to see what other people thought of it and how they imagine his voice in their heads.

Yeah he would be great

1 Like

I prefer to imagine him with Troy Baker’s Joker voice. Troy Baker’s voiced Batman in the Telltale series, and the Joker in Arkham Origins. Playing the Batman Who Laughs should be easy enough for him.

1 Like

I imagine TBWL’s voice similar to that of the Boogeyman from The Real Ghostbusters. Even though it’s said to be the same as Batman’s, I still like the idea of it being the vocal equivalent of TBWL’s look and mentality.

2 Likes

I also imagined a mix if Conroy and Hamil. Conroy is he true voice, but when he is saying something sinister Hamil comes out.

1 Like

@Vroom the bogeyman from that show gave me nightmares as a kid lol

2 Likes

All excellent points, I’m really hoping they’d animate the Metal series one of these days. I’m sure they will

@brian5150, me too! I used to have the View Masters Ghostbusters set that featured the Boogeyman (where I first saw him) when I was a kid. Then I saw him on the show and yeesh!

As an adult, I still find him to be creepy but obviously nowhere close to what I thought of him when I was a wee 'un.

1 Like