Keatonverse Batman Enters Main DCU Continuity

8 Likes

It is a great comic.

6 Likes

SQUEEEEEE!!!

As I was saying last night to my wonderful friends Excellent @xLOVEandDoomPatrolx and Mr. @biff_pow about a week after watching B-Man89 in the theater I bought my very first copy of Detective Comics.

I had already purchased the Death In The Family TPB, the Harvey/Riddler/Penguin Secret Origins issue and of course the Batgirl Special the day after watching the movie but this was kind of a big deal because this was my official first step into the B-Man fandom space. I knew nothing about this world at the time except that Batman lived in TEC comics and that that was the place to start learning about him. Now, being a rookie I automatically thought that the book would be Keaton B-Man 89 themed but to my surprise it wasn’t. Everything was so different from what I saw in the movie. I was immediately into it tho (Breyfogle and Grant told amazingly cool stories and I loved B-Man’s in comics look right away) but part of me always wanted Keatonverse to be a part of the official continuity AND NOW IT FREAKIN’ IS!

:00_batman_1989: :00_batman_1989: :00_batman_1989:

8 Likes

I’m sooo freakin’ happy! :smiley:

7 Likes

Alright! This is an idea I can get behind!

6 Likes

IKR? Woot-woot! :smiley:

6 Likes

:eyes: :smiley:

:00_batman_1989: :00_batman_1989: :00_batman_1989:

7 Likes

Arkham-verse Batman is back too :star_struck:

Good day to be a Batman fan

5 Likes

#KeatonIsCanon :saluting_face: :fireworks:
:00_batman_1989:
#letsgetnuts

5 Likes

Woo-hoo! :smiley:

6 Likes

Dood, Flashman & Ezra in June is gonna be as hype as Partyman in a Gotham Art Gallery! :popcorn::hourglass_flowing_sand:

5 Likes

he met a few others just as good

the most prepared Batman

and this guy

and when he’s older

and our fellow poster

8 Likes

Let’s dance!

:crown: :purple_circle: :purple_square: :purple_circle: :00_batman_1989: :umbrella: #PurpleReign

:dancer: :dancer: :dancer:

6 Likes

And we’re canon in the Arrowverse!

We’re taking over!

5 Likes

I use to think Batman Forever and Batman & Robin were part of the same Batman world as 89 and Returns.
I think the same way with James Bond, same character with different actors. Am I wrong to think that?:neutral_face::thinking:

5 Likes

No, it has been canon for a long time that they are the same universe, and there are many hints to it in Batman Forever which include Gough and Hingle reprising their roles.

5 Likes

as far as I’m concerned he was always just as much batman as any other movie batman
and he is still the first movie batman to be in a big movie he isn’t lucky to be in the flash movie they are lucky he agreed to be in it

6 Likes

5 Likes

sorry forgot about that movie my bad

5 Likes

You forgot my movie?

6 Likes