Kate McKinnon

She needs to be part of the DC Universe, but which part should she play? Any thoughts?

3 Likes

An older Power Girl maybe?

Sometimes she’ll do a voice in a lower register, and I’m not sure why I thought this but I always thought it would fit for the Green Lantern Boodika. That voice would fit with the warrior Lantern.

1 Like

I had never thought about Kate McKinnon being cast in a DC movie but now I can’t stop thinking about her as Harley Quinn. I love Margot Robbie but I think McKinnon could really bring an interesting and charismatic take on the character. Really Kate McKinnon in any role would be fantastic for DC.

3 Likes

I think she’d make a REALLY good Circe.

2 Likes

Golden Glider from the Flash comics for sure!

1 Like

I could see her as someone at GCPD maybe. But she’s awesome and could really do anything, I’m sure.

1 Like

Margo can keep Harley Quinn Kate McKinnon can be joker’s daughter

1 Like

I would have liked to see Kate McKinnon as Ratcatcher in Suicide Squad 2.

1 Like

Talulah Black from Jonah Hex
Queen Bee
Magpie
Sister Blood
Maggie Sawyer

How about a snarky Oracle?

1 Like

Maggie Sawyer would be interesting. I’d love to see her do a serious role. She’s got the acting ability to pull it off!

3 Likes

I’m reading Gotham Central right now and she could definitely be Maggie.

2 Likes

Cameron Chase would be a good fit.

3 Likes

Metamorpho for some reason popped into my head as soon as I read this

@RDB Maybe you had Element Woman on your mind. I could see McKinnon playing her.

Oh maybe, I’m not super up on either of those characters. Isnt metamoprho slightly off in the head? Kate McKinnon always seemed kinda weird ( in a really good comedic way). For some reason that just popped in my head. Like she could pull off a good plastic man too I feel. I know it’s not gender accurate but as long as the actor does the character justice, I really don’t care.

She seems like a good fit for a Cameron Chase or Maggie Sawyer.

1 Like

@RDB This is Element Woman:

Tina from Metal Men would be a great role for her, don’t you think?