Kaley Cuoco Confirms HQAS Season 3 Sneak Peek For DC Fandome

Via Kaley C.'s Insta

:00_harlivy: :cobb_squad: :harleybathqtas: :harleys_crew:

12 Likes

I’m so excited for this!!!

5 Likes

8 Likes

@DickGrayson_TheBoyFriendWonder- same here! :smiley: :00_harlivy: :cobb_squad: :harleybathqtas: :harleys_crew:

5 Likes

joy

5 Likes

Was hoping HQ:TAS would show up, glad to see it confirmed.

4 Likes

Wondering if we’ll see

8 Likes

I would be surprised if we don’t after the season 2 cameo and comic cover appearance.

5 Likes

@lo_third- IKR? Livewire’s gotta’ be in the sneak peek somewhere. Also- if the HQAS writers room is doing a sort of ‘Girl’s Night Out’ homage from BTAS during the season obvi my gurrrlll’s gonna’ be back, but I’m wondering if we’ll also see

7 Likes

Awesome! Looking forward to seeing more, and hopefully we get a release date and one that’s pretty soon!

Okay, I know this is from her first appearance, so Kara probably doesn’t have the “secret identity” thing down, but really, a red jacket and small white top to hide your red cape and small white top? And she ripped up what looked like a really nice jacket too!

6 Likes

:laughing: :purple_heart:

4 Likes

I would love to see Supergirl on the show. One thing that’s great about HQAS is that it’s already expanded the character appearances outside the bat family so anyone in the DC universe showing up feels possible.

4 Likes

Between this, getting more Catwoman in The Batman’s new trailer and Ivy’s debut in Batwoman, October’s gonna be a wonderful month for the Sirens :harley_hv_6: :ivy_kiss: :catwoman_hv_4:

5 Likes

Agreed on everything here @lo_third. :+1:

5 Likes

Yep! And baseball bats as well. :harleybathqtas: :harleybathqtas: :harleybathqtas: :smiley:

6 Likes

batman-thumbs-up-gif-imgur-6

5 Likes

Muahahaha! Need more of HQAS :harley_delicioushqtas:

5 Likes

YES.

:00_harlivy: :cobb_squad: :harleybathqtas: :harleys_crew:

5 Likes