K-Swiss Batman Shoes ('89 AND '66 versions (+ Robin!))

16 Likes

I’m strictly a vans guy since my 1st pair as a kid. The teal slip ons with the palm trees. They were ugly but I’ve been hooked ever since. I would definitely make an exception for any of those tho. I’d wear all 3 of those, the Batman’s probably my favorite cuz black is my favorite color, or shade, or base if u wanna get picky. Black & white is my favorite color combo but I like that gold with the black on those Batman ones.

3 Likes

I had the checkerboard Vans as a kid and someday I’m gonna get a big boy pair! I had these, too, and I’d wear them so hard if I still had some

Man looking at them gives me a rush of nostalgia!

5 Likes

I’ve got the checkerboard black & whites & it kind of messed my collection up. I have probably 8 different pairs, but the day I got the checkerboards there all I wear now. I try to work the other ones in but I always end up going to them.

3 Likes

Those are dope!!!

2 Likes

I love those Robin shoes so much! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: Apparently other people did too, because they are sold out.

7 Likes

@biff_pow, why do you show me these things? Then I need them. :laughing: Lol. Those black and grays are amazing and the Robin reds are really slick too! I love the advertisements with the Batman ‘66 logo and the Batarang strung from the laces - so fun!

5 Likes

i’m sorry, i didn’t even consider whether or not they were in stock! i bet you could make better ones with some $10 white sneakers and a magic marker, though :smile:

4 Likes

Ya had to show em’ to me, huh?! Gimme em’!

4 Likes

Holy freakin nostalgia, batman. WHERE CAN I GET THESE???

4 Likes

I thought the same, and darn it!

6 Likes

Switzerland? I did no research! I’m a disgrace!

3 Likes

Waitaminute, I have to go to SWITZERLAND to get these??? Hold on, I need to cry…
Okay. That is so sad.

3 Likes

lol no! i was just kidding. the two batman styles are available (for now) at the links in the first post, but robin’s sold out :frowning_face:

3 Likes

Ok, thank you. I thought that you were serious and I was so sad. I’ll check these out, Thank!!!

2 Likes

you’re welcome! sorry for the confusion!

2 Likes

Love the grey and the red ones. The collector in me wants them all, but I will pass on the black.

2 Likes