Justice League: Warworld (TomorrowVerse)

And who, prey tell, caused Flashpoint to happen by running back in time?

4 Likes

Cheese. Its as good as any other answer. That plot is so stupid, but thankfully dad was there to save that awful storyline.

5 Likes

I’m starting to really dislike you.

It was Barry Allen. BARRY. ALLEN.

6 Likes

Who?

6 Likes
4 Likes

Why are you editing and ruining wikipedia articles?

5 Likes

You’re mean. And evil. And mean.

5 Likes

Robin says differently.

5 Likes

Bruh! :laughing:

@BatMike-ThePunisher just retreat

5 Likes

Orders received.

5 Likes

Trailer is out.

7 Likes

It looks interesting, but I’m not really seeing much Justice League. I haven’t seen the other Tomorrow-verse films, so I’m not sure if they JL are already formed. But I can imagine that they’ll either start establishing them as a team now, or expand by the end of the movie

3 Likes

Yeah based on the Green Lantern and Legion movie it seems they’re formed but not really a team yet and this seems like it may be building them as a team at least with the trinity.

4 Likes

They formed off screen between Justice Society World War II and Green Lantern Beware my Power

4 Likes

I would’ve just named the movie The Trinity then

Would’ve been nice to see a movie of them coming together, but I guess we’ve seen that too many times

Thanks @NYJt3 & @MatthewHecht

4 Likes

That would make sense but I think they did JL because it’s more marketable as not everyone knows them as the trinity.

4 Likes

I dunno about yall but I is stoked for it. Wonder Woman in the duster is just awesome! It’s nice to see Jonah Hex again AND Dean as Batman again? SIGN ME UP!

4 Likes

I just watched it on MAX and I was underwhelmed. I didn’t really care about the characters as there was no emotional investment in the them. Three separate stories that don’t really intertwine and take up about 2/3 of the movie and the finale was kind of a let down. I’m sorry, but the Tomorrowverse sucks.

5 Likes

This last film sure did. 4/7 record so far with an average of just under 3 Tree Stars per movie.

4 Likes

got to agree so far there has not been any I would call great or even something I want to rewatch

3 Likes