Justice League Vs. Fatal Five Voice Cast Announced!

1. Kevin Conroy as Batman
  2. Susan Eisenberg as Wonder Woman
  3. George Newbern as Superman
  4. Elyes Gabel as Star Boy
  5. Diane Guerrero as Jessica Cruz/Green Lantern
  6. Peter Jessop as Thorak
  7. Tom Kenny as Bloodsport
  8. Mathew Yank King as The Persuader
  9. Sumalee Montano as Emerald Princess
  10. Philip Anthony Rodriquez as Mano
  11. Daniela Bobadilla as Miss Martian
  12. Kevin Michael Richardson as Mr. Terrific
  13. Noel Fisher as Brainiac 5
  14. Tara Strong as Saturn Girl

Kevin Conroy, Susan Eisenberg, and George Newbern reprising their roles are reason enough for me to get really excited!!!

4 Likes

Nice! I’m happy to see Jessica Cruz being further utilized in animation. She was fun in Superhero Girls. KMR as Mister Terrific should be fun too.

5 Likes

Glad there’s going to be some Legion representation in this, overall very excited!

2 Likes

I’m excited to see Saturn Girl :slight_smile:

1 Like

KEVIN CONROY!!!

2 Likes

Can’t have the Fatal Five without the Legion!

Still, a small collection of goofs.
It’s Emerald Empress though, not Emerald Princess. Sarya would kill someone for demoting her.
Tharok, not Thorak. And why is Bloodsport involved?
I suppose Validus just roars, so he doesn’t really need voice credits.

1 Like

@paulchavira Thanks for the corrections. It was easier to copy and paste from my phone’s notepad. Stupid autocorrect ruins everything.

Awesome news on all fronts. So excited for Saturn Girl & Jessica Cruz. All voice actors/actresses definitely have the chops. Excited about Diane Guerrero who was also cast as Crazy Jane in Doom Patrol. She’s now playing one of my favorite live action & 1 of my favorite animated characters in the DCU. Thanks for the updates, as I’ve been completely submerged in the additional comics they’ve added. Besides the news section & watching/rewatching the movies, shows etc. at night I’ve been spending most of my day finishing up the comics I read that were added onto & starting ones I’ve yet to read.

No gizmo, psimon, shimmer, mammoth or Dr. light? Later to be replaced by Jinx.

by the way @capo-mage, love your avatar.

1 Like

Thank u @paulchavira.17164. My bad you’re post alert literally (figuratively) got buried beneath so many posts I just found it while cleaning my iPad up. Sorry & thank u.