Justice League Video Game Ideas

I’ve been craving something new for the Justice League to play. It would be cool to have a top-down game rpg in the style of Ultimate Alliance. Add in a large roster from the League and other recognizable teams, perhaps add legacy/elseworld skins, give it an expansive story with a variety of villains to fight. It feels like there is a lot of untapped potential when it comes to characters and video games when it comes to DC.

1 Like

There was a Justice League game years ago called Justice League Heroes that was Ultimate Alliance style. I played it on PSP but I’m pretty sure it was also on PS2 and Xbox. That being said, I would love an updated one in the style of Ultimate Alliance 3. Or for a more core team with more varied gameplay, maybe something along the lines of the upcoming Avengers game from Square Enix would be pretty cool.

What I would really like though is an Arkham style game starring The Outsiders. That would be awesome.

1 Like

I remember that game. Unfortunately I think it did mediocre in sales and critically, and it probably hasn’t aged very well. The Outsiders idea seems cool. Who would you put in the roster? Katana, Metamorpho, Black Lightning, Batman, and Geo Force?

Yeah that game was OK at best. I think it came out too early. It was before Ultimate Alliance so it pulled ideas from X-Men Legends instead so it was not as refined as it could be. And yeah that was pretty much the roster I was thinking of for The Outsiders. A nice, classic roster.

1 Like

You all beat me to the punch on the Justice League: Heroes shout out. The Young Justice game was similar but hasn’t aged well at all. I’d love an updated Heroes game with some upgraded mechanics.

1 Like