đź“şJustice League: The New Frontierđź“ş Watch along Thursday March 14, 8:00pm EST/5:00pm PST

Hello everybody, I know I’d said I take a week off of watch along, I wasn’t sure if I would be back in time. Anyway now that I’m back, I know this is a last minutes thing, hope you can join me for tomorrow watch along of Justice League: The New Frontier at 8:00pm EST/5:00pm PST.:slightly_smiling_face: Hope to see you.

2 Likes

25 more hours to go. I hope DC bring back the comic book of Justice League: The New Frontier, only this time a whole thing. :slightly_smiling_face:

We are less then 10 hours away. :grinning::popcorn::tv:

1 Like

5 more hours til the movie watch along starts! :grinning::tv:

We are less then 2 hours away til the movie watch along starts. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi @RF!

I love your watch-alongs, but I won’t be able to join today. I’ll catch you at the next one :blush:.

1 Like

Ok, Thankyou JLWWSM, see you next week. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

We are less then 30 minutes away. :grinning::popcorn::cup_with_straw::tv:

We are just 10 minutes away from the movie watch along. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 more minutes to go! :grinning:

Here we go! :grinning:

I really like the art design it’s like it just came out of the comic book.

The movie take place in the late 50s.

Guess nobody is joining, that’s ok hope you all will join me next week for the 1989 Batman watch along. Bye.:slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

I plan to be there next week :blush:

1 Like

@Reaganfan I was busy with work and took a long nap after (I woke up in the last half hour or so), hence why I didn’t show up to jam out at five.

I will absolutely “get in the car” for the Batman WAL. I just need to get one of those WB movie watching ballcaps :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thanks guys! :grinning:

1 Like

None of these watch-alongs are ever done when I’m home. :frowning:

MisH What time would be a good time for you?