Justice League Snyder Cut Tease Just Dropped

Absolutely can’t wait. I have loved his DC movies. This will not disappoint me.

3 Likes

I am excited for this! I hope it does well and it allows Warner Bros. to create either more movies or TV shows in the DCEU with these characters!

5 Likes

I am a huge Snyder fan and can’t hardly wait!!!

2 Likes

To be totally honest, I thought the Snyder Cut getting released was about as likely as finding Bigfoot. Now I’m totally surprised, but also super excited.

1 Like

Saw this on Reddit and it’s a pretty funny comparison. :smiley:

Anyway, definitely a great teaser. Looking forward to seeing more info and footage.

4 Likes

Same here!! I thought it was just like a director’s cut and not much was changed but if it’s true, then I seriously can’t wait for 2021!

1 Like

But the bell has already been rung!

2 Likes

So much YES, can’t wait to watch this when its released!

1 Like

Ehh… not getting my Hope’s up… the audio in this teaser trailer is hot garbage… dont get why they dishing out all that money to finish this film yet give us a crappy edited teaser… most likely how the majority of all the new scenes will be

Who’s idea was it to cut this from JL in the first place?! The Snyder cut is going to be AMAZING

2 Likes

Wasn’t too impressed with the Justice League movie. But this here who knows.

My exact thoughts, why cut it from JL in the first place, it could have made the movie even better.

1 Like

Despite Snyder’s previous dc movies I am cautiously optimistic about this. I think it’s gonna be better than the version they release d at the least. And I did enjoy justice league

1 Like

I’m optimistic I liked BvS with a few problems with it and MoS is just ok.

The most likely culprit? WB execs who wanted a complete overhaul when Snyder had to step down. And who then wanted their Frankenstein of a movie trimmed down to two hour or less.

(And I say that as someone who enjoys the film XD )

1 Like

Love the teaser! Very much looking forward to this next year!!

1 Like

That music alone has me ready to go!

1 Like

I still don’t know how I feel about this :grimacing:

Looking forward to how it will turn out

1 Like