Justice League Snyder Cut Tease Just Dropped

I’m actually kind of excited and I was never a release the Snyder Cut person

40 Likes

I’ll definitely watch it. But I already haven’t been the biggest fan of Snyders DC movies, so I’ll be going in with very low expectations.

8 Likes

I’m hopefully optimistic! Looking forward to this “panel” at the upcoming Fandome event.

12 Likes

really cool

5 Likes

It’s gonna be amazing.

4 Likes

I still can’t believe it’s happening. I’m so happy!

10 Likes

While I have mixed feelings about his “DC” films, I’m in the Roger Ebert camp with Watchmen. My expectations have to be kept in check because of that.

2 Likes

I’m always fascinated with other cuts of movies. This one is special because it seems a lot got changed, so I’m eager to see the differences.

Will it be better or worse? Can’t say for sure, but it’s incredible to think this is even happening at all.

5 Likes

2021 couldn’t come soon enough :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

Exciting! I’ve enjoyed it more each time I’ve watched it! It is great to hear that epic music again!

5 Likes

A nice tease. Can’t wait.

5 Likes

Can’t wait for Fandome.

5 Likes

Gonna need to borrow someone’s HBO Max…

6 Likes

@moro in more ways than one…

3 Likes

I will take any DC content I can get.

3 Likes

it should have been Man of Steel -> Batman Solo Film -> Batman Superman Dawn Of Justice -> Suicide Squad, Wonder Woman -> DC Trinity,

3 Likes

As an aspect ratio nerd, I’m really fascinated by the use of 1.66 instead of 1.85 or 2.35.

1 Like

Hadn’t considered his aspect ratios; I usually concentrate on his extreme slow motion of graphic violence, his obsession with particle effects, and the fact that he really doesn’t like Superman, and apparently has never read any other Superman story beyond The Dark Knight Returns.

I blame Snyder even more than Henry Cavill for the complete misrepresentation of Superman in the 3 Snyder films.

It is, to my jaundiced eye, conceivable that the Snyder Cut will be a good movie.

But it’s still a Zack Snyder movie…:frowning:

Great teaser.

4 Likes

This is my most anticipated movie of 2021! I’m so hyped for it!

6 Likes