Justice League Snyder Cut Official Release Date

Cannot wait!!!

5 Likes

2 Likes

oh come on, Hawkmanā€™s retcons arenā€™t that hard! Heā€™s Katar Hol, unless heā€™s Carter Hall, and if neither of them then heā€™s an angel or whatever Grant Morrison made him.

ā€¦Wait I think Iā€™m missing some.

2 Likes

A Kryptonian

A dragon

This guy

2 Likes

Yep, knew I missed a few.

Oh Hawkman. One day youā€™ll make sense.

3 Likes

Like in Hawkman volume 5 where all of his past lives (minus 2) come back to form an army.

4 Likes

Totally. Hell, Iā€™d love to do a series of DCEU books leading up to JL, i.e. Man of Steel, Batman V Superman, Suicide Squad (maybe) and Wonder Woman '17.

What Iā€™ve seen people suggest is that itā€™s likely that if they tried to sell it as a series, all the actors and crew involved who would get a check like that would have to be paid per episode.

Plus, that was conceived months before their deal with WB Films and HBO Max. Between a lot of the other productions getting back on track and all these theatrical releases coming onto HBO Max, they donā€™t NEED a series to keep people subscribed as they did in the past.

2 Likes

Has there been any mention of releasing the Junkie XL score?

Iā€™m dying to hear more than the teases we got at FanDome.

3 Likes

Yes, this was from the DC website press release:

including a soundtrack released by WaterTower Music that will highlight Junkie XLā€™s new score for the film

2 Likes

Awesome.

Thank you for the info. :smiley:

2 Likes

1 Like

2 days until we see the new trailer

2 Likes

Granny G.?

GG

3 Likes

Yup. Little thinner and younger than Iā€™d have hoped, but my guess is because sheā€™s involved in action sequences??

1 Like

Wonder whoā€™s playing her in the role? The teaser is amaze BTW.

3 Likes

Man, I just need to hear Darkseidā€™s voice nowā€¦

3 Likes
2 Likes

Thatā€™s great! :laughing:

2 Likes

Is it March 18th at midnight? So should I be taking the 18th off? Or the 19th? ā€¦both probably. haha

1 Like

Based on the past it will be the afternoon of March 18th. I suggest taking 19th off.

3 Likes