Justice League Sloths

I drew the Justice League members as sloths. Came out better than I thought it would! absolutely adorable.

40 Likes

Aww!! These are all so adorably cute (and look amazing) - fantastic work! I especially love the Batman Sloth

8 Likes

lol glad that you like Bat Sloth. “I am vengeance! I am the night! I am craving leaves!” I’m thinking about doing a piece with bat villains as sloths. Joker sloth would be life.

5 Likes

I’d love to see the Bat villains as sloths :joy:

5 Likes

imagine a super buff bane sloth lol it would be amazing

4 Likes

The Fastest Sloth Alive!..is still pretty slow, but he’s just a little faster than everyone else

8 Likes

Very nice! :+1:

3 Likes

Wow. I never knew how badly I wanted to see the Justice League as sloths, but I’m very happy I have.

4 Likes

lol and your boi Hal Jordan got in on the sloth action.

1 Like

haha exactly. His hometown can be Slothtral City instead of Central City

2 Likes

And his arch-nemesis is the Reverse Sloth, who also crawls slightly faster than normal, but in the opposite direction

3 Likes

lol might have to do some legion of doom sloths with reverse sloth on the team

2 Likes

I was extremely happy to see him. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Wow, you did a good job!

3 Likes

Ok these are all adorable and i would love to see you do more characters as sloths.

4 Likes

Glad you enjoy it! The reception on this has been more positive than I thought it would be so most likely will do some more! What characters would you like to see slothified?

2 Likes

Very Slothsome™:+1:

5 Likes

Omg, I didn’t know I needed Super-Sloths in my life until I saw these! :star_struck: Wondy Sloth is awesome.

3 Likes

She should definitely be voiced by Kristen Bell in the animated Justice Sloths adaptation

2 Likes

These are great

2 Likes